Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tajh
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Tajh

Jan 9, 2013, 6:58 AM

Why hold a news conference? Why not just say staying or going? Grandstanding at it's finest!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've always found that partaking of a hearty breakfast

Jan 9, 2013, 7:08 AM

does wonders for the soul and mind. Tends to make one less negative by helping him to realize that very few people care for disruptive comments in the mornings! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good mornin hartins! did tigerlow shat his breeches again?***

Jan 9, 2013, 8:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've always found that partaking of a hearty breakfast

Jan 9, 2013, 8:53 AM [ in reply to I've always found that partaking of a hearty breakfast ]

But then he would be mute! with nothing to say at all! :)

hartins

Jan 9, 2013, 7:27 AM

What...he can't just say it. He has to have a camera and mics to say it? It's just grandstanding anyway you look at it. I will hold the university and it's fans hostage even though I have made up my mind until I get some attention.

Sorry, TigerLow...I have too much respect for Tajh to

Jan 9, 2013, 7:53 AM

believe that this is any form of grandstanding. Virtually all of the Clemson Nation, as well as the media, have been speculating for some time. Regardless of his decision, the decision is important for Tajh and Clemson; thus, a press conference is both warranted and appreciated. I just don't tend to view such things negatively, although I respect your right to your opinion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agreed....he's going to be asked questions either way

Jan 9, 2013, 8:18 AM

a press conference allows for them to get out there and over with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: hartins

Jan 9, 2013, 8:15 AM [ in reply to hartins ]

Tajh has earn some grandstanding time with the way he played in the bowl game, don't you think!!! Show your love for a great Tiger that took his lumps before delivering a Tiger versus Tiger smack down on #7 LSU!!! TAJH BOYD, ONE MORE YEAR!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CJ did the same thing

Jan 9, 2013, 7:32 AM

IMO, I believe making the announcement today looks good for him coming back. With the big recruiting weekend coming up, I don't think he would announce he was leaving today. I think they are making a big deal and puting it in a news conference so they get more exposure and so recruits know that he is coming back. I believe if he wasn't coming back, they would have held the news conference after this weekend. That's my theory anyways. Take it for what it's worth.

I wish him luck with what ever he decides

Jan 9, 2013, 7:58 AM

and Thank him for what he has done

hartins

Jan 9, 2013, 8:07 AM

I guess I am just tired of the decommitments...the waiting and wondering about that and now Tajh wants to play games with us. It's just not right. I say if you make up your mind just say it. Why wait a day so you can have a moment in th sun. Come back and contend for a Heisman or go pro. Whats so hard about that?

Re: hartins

Jan 9, 2013, 8:11 AM

Apparently caring about what you think wasn't high on his priority list. Sorry about that

Could it be

Jan 9, 2013, 8:11 AM [ in reply to hartins ]

a promo for the 2013 Heisman Trophy

sspassport

Jan 9, 2013, 8:15 AM

Clowney already has that in the bag...haven't you heard?

Tell 'em coot***

Jan 9, 2013, 8:16 AM

Re: sspassport

Jan 9, 2013, 8:17 AM [ in reply to sspassport ]

LMAO

Press conference allows for questions to be asked

Jan 9, 2013, 8:41 AM

What made your decision? What are you thinking for next year? What are looking forward to most? Things that people want to know from Tajh's mouth and not written by a reporter.

Nope, that was Lattimore's fake choice between AU and USuC

Jan 9, 2013, 9:17 AM

that was grandstanding at its finest

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic