Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TV coverage of Trump still 90+ % negative.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 299

TV coverage of Trump still 90+ % negative.

Oct 9, 2018, 12:29 PM

When there is an equal or better amount of positive news stories to run, why choose the negative? You can't tell me the media does not have a liberal bias.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2018/10/09/study-econ-boom-ignored-tv-trump-coverage-hits-92-percent-negative

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TV coverage of Trump still 90+ % negative.

Oct 9, 2018, 12:30 PM

maybe 90% of what you hear is not to your liking because you are, by choice, an outlier

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh how cute

Oct 9, 2018, 12:41 PM

There's my little shadow following me around an anonymous political forum hoping to somehow affect my thinking or opinions. Dude, I wrote you off as a snowflake a long time ago. Spare yourself any further misery and just block or filter me.

https://imgur.com/a/dmUtxhh

Re: Oh how cute

Oct 9, 2018, 12:51 PM

His real name is Earl. Mine is James. You can check our profiles. Yours is the only handle that is anonymous.

And regarding affecting someone's thinking. What exactly were you trying to accomplish when you posted the original article?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I appreciate the "following me around" whenever you're

Oct 9, 2018, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Oh how cute ]

posting on a public message forum.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

He's the snowflake,

Oct 9, 2018, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Oh how cute ]

but you're the one complaining about the media being mean to your idol. Got it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2018, 12:41 PM

Ironic. This article is on media bias is from one of the most biased media source there is.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsbusters/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Research_Center

Also funny tidbit on L. Brent Bozell, who founded MRC...
Bozell was an outspoken critic of Donald Trump during the 2016 Republican primaries, describing him as "the greatest charlatan of them all", "a "huckster" and "shameless self-promoter". He said, "God help this country if this man were president." After Trump clinched the Republican nomination, Bozell attacked the media for their "hatred" of Trump.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good or bad, as long as he's the subject of TV broadcast...

Oct 9, 2018, 12:54 PM

he's happy. A man like Trump needs a bad guy to beat up on. The relationship between Trump and the MSM is symbiotic. They need him and he needs them.

If they were sucking him off like they did Obama their numbers would still be in the tank. Heck, he's probably single handedly saved CNN's bacon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2018, 12:58 PM

Do you think Trump is in the least bit responsible for the negative press he gets?

Or is he just a victim?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, you're saying

Oct 9, 2018, 1:01 PM

an organization whose tagline on the masthead reads, "Exposing & Combating Liberal Media Bias," determined (in their own study) that there is liberal bias in the media?

This is truly shocking.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, let's also consider...

Oct 9, 2018, 2:07 PM

That anything that isn't full on worshiping the orange savior is considered "negative" by Trump and Trumpies.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Shiddy fakes news site***

Oct 9, 2018, 8:35 PM

#FakeKnews***

Oct 9, 2018, 9:24 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 299
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic