Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Buckeye knucklehead tried to tell me how Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,780

Buckeye knucklehead tried to tell me how Dabo

Sep 27, 2018, 9:31 PM

screwed with KB through this whole mess. How he promised TLaw playing time and that Bryant never had a chance. That I had to get out of my local media bubble and hear what the national media were saying about our coach and program. (Am I missing something, because, for the most part, the national media was awfully complimentary, I thought.) After a couple of minutes of arguing about it and defending Dabo -- not sure why, but it really pissed me off -- I thought I'd figured him out and said, "Oh, I get it. You've got coach-envy."

Took him a second and he said, "No. We should have quit in 2015 when he had 8 first round draft picks and couldn't win a championship. Actually, he should have fired him then."

I have no idea if that is true about the draft picks and I really don't care. It was beside the point. It occurred to me and I said, "Huh, program envy then. Oh and three. That has to hurt."

He stopped giving me sh!% and let me get back to work.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: Buckeye knucklehead tried to tell me how Dabo

Sep 27, 2018, 9:51 PM

The national media has overwhelmingly supported how Dabo handled the situation. Even Finebaum went as far as criticizing how Saban handled a similar situation.

Dabo did KB a favor by making the call a little early if anything. KB repaid him by betraying the team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TS52?***

Sep 27, 2018, 10:14 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 10:28 PM

Ohio state fans are ignorant. Just ask him how many times they have beat us? ... Never!
GO TIGERS!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Buckie buddy did same thing..said DaBO caused it!

Sep 28, 2018, 8:07 AM

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has there been a criticism of how Dabo handled this

Sep 28, 2018, 8:27 AM

That does not involve the false notion that a player is entitled to his position? I have not heard one.

tell him to go beat his wife and shut up***

Sep 28, 2018, 8:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 28, 2018, 9:48 AM

That's rich. A bucktard lecturing a Clemson fan on anything just shows an amazing lack of self-awareness.

31-0

Screw Calford.

Sep 28, 2018, 10:20 AM

Ahhh, the good ol' choke and slap school.

Say what you will, at least they are not condoning pedos/molesters that we known of... kinda feel bad for Michigan as they can't win but at least they do not have to inform the neighbors when they buy a house.

Rock > Woody

Sep 28, 2018, 10:32 AM

Most of the people I've seen saying Dabo made a mistake are from those who haven't watched us play much. It's those who simply look at Bryant's win/loss record, and that may have watched the A&M game, but none of our other 3.

The situation would be much harder to understand if you hadn't watched our games and seen the difference in how our offense looks with your own eyes. The problem there of course is how people want to offer their opinions even on things they aren't familiar with.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,780
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic