Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TOTE1Jr is gonna love this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 301

TOTE1Jr is gonna love this

Dec 11, 2018, 7:01 AM

https://www.wspa.com/news/sc-lawmaker-wants-to-raise-minimum-wage-to-12hr-a-proposal-that-has-failed-in-the-past/1651793213

On the news this morning Rep Wendy Brawley said she wants to reward people for hard work So her plan is to give them a hand out...?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Needs to go to 8 or 9 before it goes to 12 or 15

Dec 11, 2018, 7:16 AM

I sound like dabo

She’s using Trump strategy....Demand $12

Dec 11, 2018, 7:30 AM

Settle for $9......

Some libs are capable of learning ??

The debt cabal is not going to like this***

Dec 11, 2018, 7:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, if it even went to $10.50 a ton of people

Dec 11, 2018, 8:11 AM

at DNR would get raises or get fired.

I'd also be more willing to go back to working two jobs if min wage was that high.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Dec 11, 2018, 9:30 AM

"In contrast, Representative Brawley says an increase to minimum wage could help those same small business owners keep good employees, who often leave for competitive salaries."

I think the people in our government might be dumber than our general population, which is saying something.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know, those are some serious mental gymnastics to

Dec 11, 2018, 9:40 AM

make that work out in one's brain.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When it's this evident someone has no idea what they're

Dec 11, 2018, 9:49 AM

talking about, yet is advocating for changes like this, there should be some sort of mechanism to remove them from their position. Like Ok Wendy, you're clearly dumb as ####, let's get you on out of office and put someone in there with at least some sort of qualification. We'll put you at the DMV or something where your idiocy doesn't have the opportunity to cause as much damage.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I fully support midterm elections where we get to vote to

Dec 11, 2018, 10:00 AM

fire elected officials. I also think that if this vote happens or anything else (even promotion) keeps one from serving their term, all those life long benefits go away.

Replies: 8
| visibility 301
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic