Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence on the competitive QB battle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence on the competitive QB battle

Sep 1, 2018, 5:12 PM

WATCH: Trevor Lawrence on the competitive QB battle

Clemson freshman quarterback Trevor Lawrence spoke with the media about the quarterback competition with senior signal-caller Kelly Bryant. "It's been really go Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Media has to inject crap drama into everything

Sep 1, 2018, 5:24 PM

It’s a QB competition, not a battle, not a war, not a fight. Just competing for a spot. Somebody load the entire media into a truck, crash truck into cave filled with dynamite while hitting a tidal wave. Thank you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Media has to inject crap drama into everything

Sep 1, 2018, 6:26 PM

You mad bro? You seem mad. Something made you mad. You mad? Seems mad.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL***

Sep 1, 2018, 6:36 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL. Get em Hood.

Sep 1, 2018, 7:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Media has to inject crap drama into everything ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 1, 2018, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Media has to inject crap drama into everything ]

Hey David you should give him your credentials and a typewriter , as I am just so sure he could do a better job than the " media " , asking all those questions to people who are interesting to the rest of us .
Maybe he could reinvent the wheel ... never know .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

classic dumba$$ tnet response^^^***

Sep 2, 2018, 9:16 PM

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Sep 1, 2018, 10:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Media has to inject crap drama into everything ]

Nice response, Media Man.

Love ya, Doc Hood.

Sep 2, 2018, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Media has to inject crap drama into everything ]

Here I’m reading media where someone else reads media and has platform on media to say crash the media into a tidal wave. I’m not tracking the argument here — plus I missed the triggers in the interview. I need sensitivity training so I can be mad too. Anger always fixes stuff. I would have understood it even less if I hadn’t seen a tidal wave in the media.

Sep 2, 2018, 9:59 AM

But ok I admit I didn’t watch but 4 min. I’d way rather have print.

Sep 2, 2018, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Media has to inject crap drama into everything ]

Donald,
Step away from your keyboard!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

http://www.mtv.com/onair/two_a_days/assets/season_2/images/flipbooks/episodes/finale/fb_10.jpg

sounds like we have a 2-QB system...

Sep 1, 2018, 6:26 PM

They practice that way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence on the competitive QB battle

Sep 1, 2018, 6:46 PM

What a great kid!!! Handled that onslaught of redundancy like a pro, actually better than a pro!!!!

Sep 2, 2018, 4:07 PM

UR right ...TL handled the circus well for a rookie. I’m telling y’all whoever is coaching our players on media/Comms skills is doing a super job. Maybe (media)...D Hood can do a story on the media coach preparing players to deal w media!!!! Great job Tigers

Sep 1, 2018, 9:14 PM

Amazingly poised young man TL is...... but I’m baffled by the idiot reporter who asked an 18 year old freshman “what he had for breakfast” before his first collegiate game. ??

Sounds like something that Kornblut would throw in there! Whoever it was that asked that should have his credentials revoked. After, that is, he had his pink panties stripped off him in the interview room. What an idiot......??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2018, 9:14 PM

Amazingly poised young man TL is...... but I’m baffled by the idiot reporter who asked an 18 year old freshman “what he had for breakfast” before his first collegiate game. ??

Sounds like something that Kornblut would throw in there! Whoever it was that asked that should have his credentials revoked. After, that is, he had his pink panties stripped off him in the interview room. What an idiot......??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trevor looked great today and Interviews very well!

Sep 1, 2018, 9:17 PM

I thought he looked great after he settled in. He’s going to be an incredible QB in our system and seems so supportive of Kelly. He’s in an awkward position being the new guy superstar that everyone says will take Kelly’s position.

I think he’s doing a great job considering the noise he hears daily while being great friends with Kelly right now. He’s going to bring the Heisman to Clemson and I believe Deshaun was robbed twice.

I’m so greatful he choose to be in our Family!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Trevor looked great today and Interviews very well!

Sep 1, 2018, 10:46 PM

If he brings the Heisman to Clemson i hope he honors us fans by refusing to accept it without an accompanying apology to Deshaun.

The Heisman is dead to me, though it may not be permanent...Let's say, unconscious.

Sep 2, 2018, 4:10 PM

Yep...at least concussion protocol!!!

Sep 2, 2018, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Trevor looked great today and Interviews very well! ]

Yep, DW4 was robbed with a gun being pointed!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mercenary

Sep 2, 2018, 9:13 PM

With these talented WR's, it will be a circus show over the next few years when TL understands their strengths. Not too shabby for a 1st game with 1st, 2nd and 3rd team personnel. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic