Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Swinney on QB depth chart after win over GT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Swinney on QB depth chart after win over GT

Sep 22, 2018, 7:36 PM

WATCH: Swinney on QB depth chart after win over GT

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney spoke about his quarterback performances and the depth chart after his team's impressive 49-21 win over Georgia Tech. Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very interesting non answer.***

Sep 22, 2018, 7:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The perfect non answer though IMO

Sep 22, 2018, 8:14 PM

Re: The perfect non answer though IMO

Sep 22, 2018, 8:55 PM

If there is a problem, it was a self created problem bc he is the HC. Maybe not how Dabo does things but, if I were the HC it would be simple, my way or the hwy just as it was with Chad Kelly.I would let it be known that I love all of them and that I would do everything within my power to help them to be the best that their talent level will allow them to be. But, I would also let it be know that my job and lively hood depended on me making the tough decisions of playing the best players that I have brought in whether it's a true freshman or a 5th year senior, and that is the chance that all recruits take when they first come into a college sports program bc, the #1 goal is to have a winning team, and that stays the same every year after year. But hey, if any of what I said to them offends or hurts their feeling, I will do anything in my power to help them to get some where else but, the grass is usually never greener on the other side of the fence when you get over there and start looking around. I would also make sure everyone I brought to my team knew, that their scholarship would be there until they graduated or just decided to go else where regardless if they never played a down in a yearly scheduled game!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nothing to see here***

Sep 22, 2018, 7:39 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This means...

Sep 22, 2018, 8:05 PM

“That KB is gonna hear it from me first, not through a post game presser.” Tough situation for KB and coach Swinney will address with respect for KB. What do the idiot reporters expect him to say.

He will probably tell them together

Sep 22, 2018, 8:07 PM

We need them both

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This means...

Sep 22, 2018, 8:10 PM [ in reply to This means... ]

Correct. And Dabo even answers the reporter in a good way. As opposed to Saban, who gets his panties in a wad in the last post game. I still like Saban’s gruffness, gives the game overall som character and makes things fun.

Sep 22, 2018, 8:19 PM [ in reply to This means... ]

WHY tell Syracuse

Sep 22, 2018, 8:21 PM [ in reply to This means... ]

WHY tell Syracuse what you are going to do? That ain’t rocket science guys. Let them prepare for both.

Re: TNET: WATCH: Swinney on QB depth chart after win over GT

Sep 22, 2018, 8:11 PM

Bryant to start. Lawrence to finish.

Good answer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No chance!!

Sep 22, 2018, 8:12 PM

Can’t be... just can’t prolong the inevitable any longer

Wow hes actually going to start Lawrence next week***

Sep 22, 2018, 8:13 PM

When he put TL back in late, it became pretty evident

Sep 22, 2018, 8:21 PM

where we are headed down the road.

Lawrence is ready.

Just hope Kelly sticks around. We need him on the depth chart.

I feel like he will stay, but you never know.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When he put TL back in late, it became pretty evident

Sep 22, 2018, 8:29 PM

KB2 isn't likely to leave midseason even if benched.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2018, 8:55 PM

Coren77 said:

KB2 isn't likely to leave midseason even if benched.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2018, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Re: When he put TL back in late, it became pretty evident ]

KB won't ever be completely benched unless he allows anger to cause him to blow up, and he screws up bc of it. He will have some playing time through out the season, and there shouldn't be any reason that he and TL remand good friends and continue to help each other. It isn't a bad thing when another person has a better talent with things that you're just not as good with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He could still apply for a RS since he only played 4 games.

Sep 22, 2018, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Re: When he put TL back in late, it became pretty evident ]

If he did that, he could go elsewhere for a full final season.

I don't think he will, but he could.

Sep 22, 2018, 8:29 PM [ in reply to When he put TL back in late, it became pretty evident ]

Where would he go?

Sep 22, 2018, 9:13 PM

If TL becomes the starter, KB will go where TL was, he will be the back up behind TL. I'm sure that KB knew he would never get drafted as an NFL QB. But bc he did have that exposure as a Clemson QB, and bc the NFL scouts saw his talent, he may be drafted at another position especially if he takes being demoted as the QB at Clemson. I think that Kelly could become a great RB that could also block good bc of his size... JMO!!!

Sep 22, 2018, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: When he put TL back in late, it became pretty evident ]

I don't know? Somewhere that really needs a quality veteran QB for a year.

Sep 22, 2018, 9:01 PM [ in reply to When he put TL back in late, it became pretty evident ]

Kelly has to much chacter to just walk a way he’s a class act

Sep 22, 2018, 9:22 PM

Absolutely, plus he saw what we saw today, and he has been seeing it in practice, and I believe he saw what we saw coming long before today, and he knew that it was only a matter of time when TL would get comfortable and start showing out with the talent that he has. And it was only a matter of time and everybody already knew it, just the way it was with DW4!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Sep 22, 2018, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Re: When he put TL back in late, it became pretty evident ]

I think you are exactly right.

Wow hes actually going to start Lawrence next week***

Sep 22, 2018, 8:13 PM

Re: TNET: WATCH: Swinney on QB depth chart after win over GT

Sep 22, 2018, 9:29 PM

I don't know if Kelly would want to do this, but because of the new redshirt rules he could redshirt the rest of the year and come back in 2019 at another position.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic