Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Lee Greenwood sings "God Bless the USA" at Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Lee Greenwood sings "God Bless the USA" at Clemson

Nov 18, 2017, 2:46 PM

WATCH: Lee Greenwood sings "God Bless the USA" at Clemson

Grammy award-winning musician Lee Greenwood sang "God Bless the USA" during halftime of Clemson's home game against The Citadel for Military Appreciation Day. I Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Incredible.

Nov 18, 2017, 3:00 PM

What a performance. Whoever planned this, major props to you... Waterworks over here.

Re: Incredible.

Nov 18, 2017, 8:30 PM

The only thing missing was that we were already standing up, so we couldn't stand up when he sang "stand up."

Incredible really is the right word

Nov 18, 2017, 11:43 PM

Always enjoy military appreciation day. This one was extra awesome though. Got to take an Air Force vet to his first Clemson game. He loved it.
From the people who planned it, to the Clemson family that is so respectful, and particularly to our veterans, THANK YOU.

Re: TNET: WATCH: Lee Greenwood sings "God Bless the USA" at Clemson

Nov 21, 2017, 11:33 PM

So thankful for the men & women who have given their lives for me and each of us to be able to go to a football game and feel secure in doing it. Thank God for our freedom. Especially like it when he sang about the Tigers hearts.

The band sounded great with him. WOW is all I can really say about the halftime show. God bless all our military.

May our Tigers hearts have the same intensity this week @ SC. SC is really pumped for this game. Believe our Tigers will "BRING IT" this week. They felt we insulted them last year and they want to get inside our guys heads. Be mentally strong this week and play really smart football with no one getting upset and getting penalties. That is what they want. Who are the ref's for this game? SEC or ACC or a combination of both? Be smart Tigers!!! Play Smart Tigers!!! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF & EACH OTHER!!!!! #ALLIN!!!! Tigers go get that Palmetto Bowl Trophy!!! Love seeing it @ Clemson. Go Tigers!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic