Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Jimbo Fisher reacts to loss to Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Jimbo Fisher reacts to loss to Clemson

Sep 7, 2019, 8:43 PM

WATCH: Jimbo Fisher reacts to loss to Clemson

Texas A&M head coach Jimbo Fisher talked to the media following his team's 24-10 loss to No. 1 Clemson on Saturday. Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Jimbo Fisher reacts to loss to Clemson

Sep 8, 2019, 9:59 AM

Say what you want about liking or not liking Jimbo.. but this is how the coach of the losing team should talk. He gave Clemson plenty of credit while also highlighting the areas he thought his team could have performed better to have a chance to win. Also mentioned him needing to coach his team better to get them there. Refreshing after an entire off-season of excuses.

Sep 8, 2019, 10:08 AM

Danny Ford was the best. The blame was always on the coaching staff not preparing the players.

I can't listen to Jimbo but I bet he didn't take any of the blame.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

???

Sep 8, 2019, 10:14 AM

Believe your memory is fading, Ford blamed everyone, players and staff. They could DOMINATE someonwe and Ford would still be saying they weren't good enough.Not a hit on Ford, that's just how they were in his time.

Sep 8, 2019, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Jimbo Fisher reacts to loss to Clemson ]

PLEASE! The man will never be a class act in my mind after destroying FSU and leaving them for $’s. And trust me he is not a friend of the ACC. Sorry nothing for the man!

Sep 8, 2019, 2:32 PM

Yeah - like I was thinking .... “come down here and say that - Jimbo !! “ ..... -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Sep 12, 2019, 12:16 PM

Jimbo would make a fine auctioneer of gently used automotives outside Charlotte. Slow down man....

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic