Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 6, 2019 10:30 PM by: think2x
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

TNET: WATCH: ESPN interview with Dabo Swinney

[1]
Posted: Aug 6, 2019 8:38 AM

WATCH: ESPN interview with Dabo Swinney

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney was interviewed by ESPN's Marty Smith recently about several topics including Trevor Lawrence's offseason growth, restocking the Read Update »

Good stuff..

Posted: Aug 6, 2019 9:51 AM

a casual, reflective & fun-loving young Head Coach saying it from the heart..DaBO.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Fact:

Posted: Aug 6, 2019 12:01 PM

“The best is yet to come.”

Re: TNET: WATCH: ESPN interview with Dabo Swinney

[2]
Posted: Aug 6, 2019 12:16 PM

I can’t tell if Marty Smith was trying to trip Dabo up or act like Dabo was trying to sound too deep with that “in what way?“ question in regards to the Italy trip being life changing. But GOT DANG if Dabo didn’t come right back with an amazing and beautiful answer! And then to connect it to the team. Wow he’s blessed with an ability to speak I tell you

Posted: Aug 6, 2019 9:28 PM

I think it was simply a follow up rather than a trip up question. I like Marty Smith. He asks questions and then allows people to give good substantial responses. And Dabo loves to share his ideas. I thought it was a refreshing interview.

Posted: Aug 6, 2019 10:30 PM

The analogy he made to the people being committed to building the Vatican even though they would not see the project completed in their lifetime to the seniors from the '08 or '09 Clemson teams was very inspiring and insightful. Dabo is an exceptional leader.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: CU vs. Charlotte - Family Weekend - on Saturday, 9/21 - 4 tickets ($165 each). Four GREAT tickets to...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
707 people have read this post