Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson on fire throwing for five touchdowns in 53-32 win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson on fire throwing for five touchdowns in 53-32 win

Oct 6, 2019, 4:34 PM

WATCH: Deshaun Watson on fire throwing for five touchdowns in 53-32 win

DW4 was on fire today. had a career day in the Texans' 53-32 win over the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday afternoon. Watson completed 28-for-33 passes for a career- Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson on fire throwing for five touchdowns in 53-32 win

Oct 6, 2019, 5:08 PM

Have yourself a day DW4 G O A T for so many reasons. Agree with TB- no coincidence. It has to be special for both he and his mom.

Can’t even imagine how proud she has to be of the son she raised. Will there be better QB’s, probably... but there won’t be a better Man!!!!

Thank you again DW4 for coming to Clemson!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Deshaun Watson on fire throwing for five touchdowns in 53-32 win

Oct 6, 2019, 8:18 PM

So true. Blessings on our young Tiger! So happy to hear that he wasn't sacked. Was this his first pro game to be sack free?

Meanwhile in Chicago, the 2nd pick in the 2017 NFL draft...

Oct 6, 2019, 5:18 PM

...sorry, it still gets under my skin. I guess the Texans are quite happy with what happened in that draft.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Attaboy DW4goat!***

Oct 6, 2019, 5:48 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 5:51 PM

As Dabo said, Deshaun is Jordanesque!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 10:01 PM

Respectfully, Dabo was wrong. Jordan was Deshaunesque. I wasn't sure if his magic would carry over to the pros. Boy, did it. I have always said that his best asset is sitting on top of his shoulders. That is why his success has carried over. He was mature beyond his years at Clemson and that is his success. His mom raised a good one.

Deer Heisman voters,

Oct 6, 2019, 5:57 PM

OOPS

Oct 6, 2019, 6:05 PM

DW4 - A TRUE CLEMSON MAN!!!

Congratulations! Well done!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 6:29 PM

G O A T

Oct 6, 2019, 7:14 PM

So cool he and Grady swapped jerseys. Too bad Grady was on the losing side. Looks like the Falcons are fading hard and fast. Maybe Grady can get traded to the Texans although they have no first rounders from now until kingdom come. ??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 9:55 PM

If an offensive line can keep him upright, he can work magic. So richly deserved for he and his mom.

Oct 6, 2019, 11:21 PM

DW4 GOAT

Oct 7, 2019, 6:11 AM

Houston, we have a winner!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic