Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Clemson has 2 of ACC's Top 5 plays of the week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Clemson has 2 of ACC's Top 5 plays of the week

Oct 6, 2020, 8:39 AM

WATCH: Clemson has 2 of ACC's Top 5 plays of the week

Check out the following video of the top five ACC plays of the week, including two from Clemson, courtesy of the ACC Digital Network. Video Description: Week 4 Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson has 2 of ACC's Top 5 plays of the week

Oct 6, 2020, 8:47 AM

The muffed punt was pathetic, hardly spectacular.

Put in ETN's tackle breaking TD run instead, although those are starting to be an every game thing.

Oct 6, 2020, 10:20 AM

Personally I think the NCST TD to win the game is truly a bogus #1. TL-16 has made a ton of those types of throws, and never have they ever made the ACC play of the week. But I guess that's bc it is expected from TL-16. I'm always bias when it's about Clemson, but a one handed interception in the end zone to prevent a TD, and stopping any chance of points being scored on that drive by a TD or field goal, IMO is hands down the #1 play over any they chose from. But showing biases when Clemson is concerned is nothing new, and it's always in your face Clemson when it comes to plays like those!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The NCST TD was there because of the moment, not the play

Oct 6, 2020, 11:36 AM

Kinda like Renfrow's game winner against Bama: a very unremarkable play, but still one of the greatest in Clemson history. NC State's TD was a great catch on a perfect throw; not as good of a display of individual skill as Booth's INT, but it put them ahead for good against a higher ranked opponent against whom they were supposed to lose.

End of the day, who cares? My main takeaway is that we have Andrew Booth, and he's gonna continue making plays of this caliber. It's so awesome seeing him ball out after a shaky start to his career. That Louisville punch is getting smaller in the rear-view.

Booth and Sheridan Jones are going to be one of our better CB duos once it's all said and done.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The NCST TD was there because of the moment, not the play

Oct 6, 2020, 5:51 PM

We got lucky. Booth had hold of the receiver's the whole time !!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well that was a bad list

Oct 6, 2020, 10:09 AM

Booth's INT might be the defensive play of the entire season and it's not even the #1 play in the ACC last week? That's suspect.

Re: Well that was a bad list

Oct 6, 2020, 10:17 AM

Was that Andrew Booth or Justyn Ross making that interception?

Re: Well that was a bad list

Oct 6, 2020, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Well that was a bad list ]

It's not suspect, it's clearly being bias against Clemson as in, oh well, players on the #1 team is supposed to make Interceptions like the one handed catch by Booth in the end zone!!! No Biggy???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2020, 10:13 AM

I think that might be the flashiest play that I remember Amari making in his years at Clemson!

Oct 6, 2020, 10:36 AM

If Booths interception was any other team against a 6’7” WR it would be #1.

They justified #2 by putting Amari in making our second out of a top 5.

In basketball while UNC or Duke was #1 all of the top five would have been them.

Just crazy but hey we’re number uno!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 6, 2020, 11:04 AM

Absolutely!!! And if Booth hadn't high point that ball when he did, it would have been a TD for UVA. And that would have probably been the #1 play. Booth's INT was probably the best play in all of college FB this past weekend of games!!!! That was an amazing catch, and it was held onto all through the tumbling to the ground, and the commentary said it was an Odell Beckham type catch, that is high praises comparing to one of the top NFL defenders, and it was only #2 in the ACC!!!

No 1 on Sport Center... No 2 in ACC***

Oct 6, 2020, 5:41 PM

I think it's just incompetence

Oct 6, 2020, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson has 2 of ACC's Top 5 plays of the week ]

There are wayyyy more stupid people in this world than people tangled up in crazy conspiracies.

Oct 6, 2020, 12:26 PM

Guess they must have missed ETN’s TD run where he was stopped for a lost, did a spin move, kept his balance, and then hit the after burners to get into the end zone.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic