Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Clemson 5-star RB commit weekly highlights
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Clemson 5-star RB commit weekly highlights

Oct 5, 2019, 12:01 PM

WATCH: Clemson 5-star RB commit weekly highlights

Five-star running back commit helped Lakeland (Fla.) roll over Centennial (Fla.) 42-6 on Friday. Bowman rushed for 100 yards, with 70 and 22 of those coming on Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson 5-star RB commit weekly highlights

Oct 5, 2019, 1:02 PM

Yes sir!

Hopefully Bowman can bring Arian Smith with him.

Oct 6, 2019, 1:29 PM

A-la CJ Spiller. Kid has quicks!

Oct 11, 2019, 1:40 PM

I will always keep in mind when I watch these guys we're always after, that they are facing other HS teams that's not even a 10th as good as the competition they will face with the teams they will go up against at the collegiate level. And with the RB's, what impresses me the most, is how fast they can find and hit the hole if there is one without all the stutter steps from one side to the other of the LOS. How well can they run through or break tackles, do the go down from arm tackles. Do they have the vision find their way to the open space, and do they have break away speed once they find some daylight.

What I hate most about HS and college RBs, is a RB that will go from sideline to sideline without ever turning up field and making positive yards, those RBs end up giving everybody on the defense time to coral them in with nowhere to go except backwards, and a RB that will go backwards, 95% of the time that ends up in negative yards.

With everything I've seen from Demarkcus Bowman, he has been an excellent HS RB that has gotten better every season from his freshman season until now. I believe that when he gets to Clemson, after his freshman season in the playbook, and an off season of the Joey Batson weight training program that he has designed especially for RB's, I honestly believe that Demarkcus could become the best RB to ever play for our Clemson Tiger FB team. IMO he more than passes the eye test as a HS RB, and with his natural talent and ability he has shown in HS, he will soon be an awesome college RB that I personally believe will cause records to fall while he is at Clemson. The kid is good, and he makes it look just to easy!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic