Topic: TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Boston College
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 21, 2019 4:36 PM by: lhaselden
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Boston College

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 9:31 AM

Vegas odds on Clemson-Boston College

Clemson (5-0, 7-0 ACC) has opened up as a massive 34-point favorite against Boston College (2-2, 4-3 ACC) for Saturday's primetime ACC matchup (7:30 p.m./ACCN). Read Update »

L'Ville ran through Wake too, but we saw how that turned out***

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 10:52 AM

Re: L'Ville ran through Wake too, but we saw how that turned out***

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 11:18 AM

The book is getting tired of these 4 TD lines and getting scorched. It will be around -32 at game time.

Not Enough

[2]
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 12:28 PM

We'll be up 35 at the half.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Not Enough

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 3:23 PM

While I do agree, that scares me a little. Not that we might lose, but that we let it be closer than the voters think it should be come time for the real vote by the selection committee. I say we need to win handily , because apparently, style points do matter. Face it, it sure seems some are trying desperately to bar us from the party, while all we do is win.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Not Enough

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 4:36 PM

While style points may make a difference to some of the AP voters, it does not seem to matter to the coaches not last year to many of the members of the CFP committee.

Some of the committee look at different angles, something call game control seems to be important not margin of victory. We did not have game control against UNC but so far that is the only game that we did not. I expect us to be in the top 3 when the committee votes.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Fiesta Bowl
FOR SALE: 4 Iptay Fiesta Bowl tickets for sale, Section 101 Row WC seats 5-8. Asking what I paid, $175 per t...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1069 people have read this post