Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Two Tigers projected in 1st round of McShay's 2018 Mock Draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,234

TNET: Two Tigers projected in 1st round of McShay's 2018 Mock Draft

Dec 13, 2017, 4:51 PM

Two Tigers projected in 1st round of McShay's 2018 Mock Draft

ESPN draft analyst Todd McShay has released his 2018 NFL Mock Draft 1.0 on Wednesday and two Clemson players were listed in the first round with defensive linem Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Two Tigers projected in 1st round of McShay's 2018 Mock Draft

Dec 13, 2017, 5:01 PM

Hope he isn't as wrong this time as he usually is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

mickshay is a hack. Wake up, America***

Dec 13, 2017, 6:35 PM

Ferrell said he wants to graduate next December

Dec 13, 2017, 6:37 PM

then think about the draft. I hope he stays but 1st Round Draft Pick would be very hard to turn down.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

??Fake mews ??***

Dec 13, 2017, 6:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

??Fake mews ??***

Dec 13, 2017, 6:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2017, 8:01 PM

Would be selfish to want or both of them to return?

At a chance for a “Three Peat”???

???????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2017, 8:52 PM

I think that most know my feeling about players staying and leaving, but I will say again. I have been a Clemson fan over 50 years longer than any player on our team. They them selves will end up being a Clemson fan for the rest of their lives and will mostly feel the same as I do one day. College sports is about winning and being the best team in the country every year that the team can make that possible. And the best way for that to happen is to keep the best of the best as long as we can. Knowing this, I want them all to stay and I don't care about the money they can make by leaving early unless they pay the Clemson athletic department back every dime that they have put into them making them a better FB player. But we know that is never going to happen, and yes I think they should have to stay to complete the 4 year year deal they signed up for, and I don't care about their need or want for the millions that most of our will get. Some of ours will say when they commit at the beginning that they will stay for 3 or 4 years. But with the quality of players we're getting now, it's 3 years with most, and I believe they should stay for 4 bc 4 year is what they are promised for free everything while at Clemson, even if they never play a down. I'm a die hard Clemson fan, and I'm a fan of Clemson winning, and I want them for the 4 year term regardless if they are NFL ready in two or three years. As I've said, I'm a 110% about what's best for Clemson 1st, 2nd, 3d, and 4th every time all the time. I am allorangeallthetime and I don't take that lightly just bc folks think that it is just my screen name, it's that and more to me!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No McShay they both suck and need another year

Dec 15, 2017, 8:40 AM

to develop. They would get eaten up in the NFL. Clemson should really focus on developing them next season for the 2019 draft!

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,234
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic