Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Trevor Lawrence leads Heisman Trophy odds, Travis Etienne frontrunner too
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,147

TNET: Trevor Lawrence leads Heisman Trophy odds, Travis Etienne frontrunner too

Oct 6, 2020, 1:10 PM

Trevor Lawrence leads Heisman Trophy odds, Travis Etienne frontrunner too

The Clemson program is blessed with many future football pros including quarterback Trevor Lawrence and running back Travis Etienne. Lawrence leads the latest H Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence leads Heisman Trophy odds, Travis Etienne frontrunner too

Oct 6, 2020, 7:23 PM

If Travis keeps putting up the numbers he's putting up, it will be hard to keep him out the favorite appointed played talk!!! How could he not be considered a favorite player with all the things that he's able to do!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because Trevor keeps poaching his TD’s

Oct 6, 2020, 9:38 PM

Of course those all were pretty obviously the right read as TL was able to moonwalk into the endzone if he’d wanted too ( and if he can moonwalk).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMHO put $100 down on Justin Fields at 7-1

Oct 6, 2020, 9:18 PM

There is no way Swinney will allow Lawrence or Etienne to get the requisite snaps and stats to compete for the Heisman ... Ryan Day will push Fields as a Heisman along with a B1G championship would be resume builder for the 2nd year coach who is not motivated to play his 4th stringers ...

Travis and Trevor will get their rewards in terms of rings and high draft status. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IMHO put $100 down on Justin Fields at 7-1

Oct 7, 2020, 8:43 AM

I'm not sure snaps will matter as much as games do. Unless Heisman voting is delayed, Fields will only play 7 games, 6 of which to the worst six teams in his league. I doubt there will be enough media coverage in those blowouts to generate the buzz for the Heisman. I'll take Lawrence, King or Jones.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,147
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic