Replies: 4   Last Post: Jun 3, 2019 9:00 AM by: Orange Lightning
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

TNET: TigerNet on the road: Touring Ole Miss campus

[1]
Posted: Jun 1, 2019 6:02 PM

TigerNet on the road: Touring Ole Miss campus

Clemson baseball is in Oxford, Mississippi for the Ole Miss baseball regional, which gave the TigerNet team a chance to tour the Rebels' campus and football fac Read Update »

Thx David..lots of info about a sweet & beautiful SEC campus!

Posted: Jun 1, 2019 9:57 PM

I toured about all of that mentioned & shown late one summer in 2008 & really enjoyed as well as seeing downtown area in Oxford with the circle road around the lovely white multi-storied courthouse.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

David & Tiger Warriors, I've spent time at Ole Miss campus

Posted: Jun 1, 2019 10:30 PM

Before you leave Oxford town, I recommend trying Bour'e for lunch or dinner and Big Bad Breakfast for well you-guessed-it ...

And the owners and mgrs of clothing shops Hinton & Hinton and Neilson Co. on the square make it worth a visit. Sincere hospitality ...

As you state David, Ole Miss and The Grove should be on all Clemson fan's bucket list of football road trips. Safe travels and always go Tigers!

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I would love a home & home series with Ole Miss!***

Posted: Jun 3, 2019 8:02 AM

Re: TNET: TigerNet on the road: Touring Ole Miss campus

Posted: Jun 3, 2019 9:00 AM

I've only been on that campus one time, and totally enjoyed seeing that campus. The campus is a beautiful place IMO. That was about 20 years ago though, but I expect that it is still awesome there. I remember seeing their baseball field, and it was gorgeous. My neighbors were huge Ole Miss fans and attended every home game, and were serious tailgaters. :)

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
611 people have read this post