Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Three Tigers listed on latest 2019 NFL Mock Draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: Three Tigers listed on latest 2019 NFL Mock Draft

Apr 16, 2019, 10:32 AM

Three Tigers listed on latest 2019 NFL Mock Draft

The 2019 NFL Draft is less than two weeks away with it starting up Thursday, April 25 through Saturday, April 27. CBSSports.com released its latest Mock Draft T Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Three Tigers listed on latest 2019 NFL Mock Draft

Apr 16, 2019, 10:40 AM

Why even run the story if it was completely inaccurate before you even published it?

For those that want to save a click the whole mock is predicated on the Seahawks trading Russell Wilson (who just signed an extension with a no-trade clause) and Christian and Dex both went to Seattle

Apr 16, 2019, 8:08 PM

Was Clemson's OL that much better than Bama's, or is Quinnen Williams severely overrated? Don't see a #1 overall pick from the tape I see on him. And Gary ahead of Cle, Christian and Dexstar (and I'll add AB in as well, who I think is significantly underrated)? The draft can surprise you, but I'll be interested to see the long view for the Power Rangers.

Apr 16, 2019, 8:26 PM

I don't know about Quinnen's play but he will make a great coach or analyst. He was the only person to have the keen insight to realize that Trevor isn't anything special, that he was just chucking 50/50 balls. Folks, that kid has the insight to see what the rest of us can't, well, him and Chicken nation. Ha ha ha ha . Life is great!

Apr 16, 2019, 8:32 PM

I want to cringe every tine I read these draft reports. Our guys are given so little credit for the athletes they are. Clemson put it on those otherworldly Alabama players and they are always projected high. Christian, Austin, Clelin, Dexter, Mitch etc are players teams are going to be lucky to get. I don’t follow the nfl much but I really hope none of our players go to Seattle

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic