Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Softball coach writes letter to Clemson Family over early season's end
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,380

TNET: Softball coach writes letter to Clemson Family over early season's end

Mar 18, 2020, 3:51 PM

Softball coach writes letter to Clemson Family over early season's end

Clemson softball's season ended unceremoniously with the ACC 2019-20 athletic year schedule canceled due to the growing threat of COVID-19 (or coronavirus). 's Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Softball coach writes letter to Clemson Family over early season's end

Mar 18, 2020, 4:10 PM

This team has been so much fun. I am amazed at what they have done and how they have represented the school.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So glad to have a "dog in the fight" . . .

Mar 18, 2020, 4:39 PM

Thanks Ladies for the smiles and fun we shared!!!

Proud of each one of you!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Softball coach writes letter to Clemson Family over early season's end

Mar 18, 2020, 5:46 PM

I think we got us a coach!!! Thanks CJR and to all the players. Shoutout to the fans as well... #3 in attendance- awesome.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Softball = Truly Enjoyable

Mar 18, 2020, 6:41 PM

I had the nice opportunity to go to most of the home softball games.
So much fun to watch the new sport and new Tigers in the wonderful softball stadium.
Thanks Coach Rittman and the Tiger softball team.
We will be looking forward to next season and fun times again!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2020, 8:32 PM

Even though cut short, we can say the final 2020 college softball you were getting votes and on the way up!!!!

Receiving Votes: Stanford (36), North Texas (23), San Jose State (23), Utah (23), Duke (21), Texas Tech (14), Houston (12), Wisconsin (8), Clemson (6), C

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, this team was ahead of schedule and

Mar 19, 2020, 1:55 AM

I call it a huge success with unfinished business! I hope they can continue the success next year and the seniors get to fulfill dreams!

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,380
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic