Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Postgame notes for Clemson-Alabama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

TNET: Postgame notes for Clemson-Alabama

Jan 2, 2018, 1:46 AM

Postgame notes for Clemson-Alabama

TEAM NOTES Clemson finished the season with a 12-2 record and a 50-7 mark over the last four years. The 50 wins are an ACC record for a four-year period. Last y Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Postgame notes for Clemson-Alabama

Jan 2, 2018, 3:58 AM

Alabama dominated from start to finish. They deserved the win tonight. They stacked the box on defense tonight and our Tigers could not block their rush. We were made one-dimensional after that. As painful as it was to suffer a beat-down tonight the sun will rise again. One game does not define our program. Coach Swinney knows how to coach and he will get it right. Coach Saban had made this a 'revenge-game'. He and his program were stung by their last second loss last year and he had a score to settle. Look at Saban's body of work over time and this outcome was perhaps predictable.
Our 2018 team will feature a lot of new faces. I trust Coach Swinney to make necessary changes. He took a program that that was good and re-tooled it into a national powerhouse. His results should not be demeaned. And he did it the right way. He is resilient and has lost none of the qualities that have made our program significant on a national level. We will be back.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic