»
Topic: TNET: Playing time breakdown: Freshmen make instant impact in opener
Replies: 9   Last Post: Sep 3, 2019 6:41 AM by: mpercy®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

TNET: Playing time breakdown: Freshmen make instant impact in opener

[3]
Posted: Sep 2, 2019 11:51 AM

Playing time breakdown: Freshmen make instant impact in opener

Openers are usually good for clearing the bench and gaining experience and the No. 1 Tigers were able to do so versus an ACC opponent in Georgia Tech last week. Read Update »

Re: TNET: Playing time breakdown: Freshmen make instant impact in opener

[1]
Posted: Sep 2, 2019 12:11 PM

Thanks. Finally. Thought for sure the herbie twins would have gotten a play or two for dad being there. Good thing is the players that needed to get snaps, got important snaps.

Although happy Davis has come along as the best DT... not sure what to make of that. Hopefully Darnell will come into his on and was hoping Tayquon might have been an off season surprise and garner some snaps.

Thanks again for posting!!!!

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 12:53 PM

Thanks. Finally. Thought for sure the herbie twins would have gotten a play or two for dad being there. Good thing is the players that needed to get snaps, got important snaps.

Although happy Davis has come along as the best DT... not sure what to make of that. Hopefully Darnell will come into his on and was hoping Tayquon might have been an off season surprise and garner some snaps.

Thanks again for posting!!!!

Didn’t have him on there because he’s not in depth chart but Tye Herbstreit did play four snaps.

2019 editor level member

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 5:09 PM

Why does Dawkins never seem to get to play? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him listed as getting a snap.

Posted: Sep 3, 2019 6:41 AM

We noticed that he was not dressed out. I should he injured?

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

LB James Skalski 45 snaps.***

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 12:16 PM

Anyone have links to stats for other teams?

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 1:22 PM

I would be curious to see/make comparisons between us and Bama, UGA, Ohio State and Oklahoma.

2019 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Anyone have links to stats for other teams?

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 4:59 PM

I would be curious to see/make comparisons between us and Bama, UGA, Ohio State and Oklahoma.

Haven't found a one-stop shop for participation reports. Of those named, Clemson is the only one I see that actually provides the snap counts. Everybody else just measures by games played.

2019 editor level member

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 3:15 PM

Not bad freshman contribution from what many thought was a disappointing draft class. The more I see of Dabo and our staff, I think they know what they're doing.

[1]
Posted: Sep 2, 2019 8:20 PM

Like quarterback Ben Batson on special teams

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Fiesta Bowl
FOR SALE: 2 tickets for sale, section 103 row 25. Asking $200 per ticket. Will accept Venmo or PayPal and wil...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1337 people have read this post