Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: No. 25 Tigers head to Boston College
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: No. 25 Tigers head to Boston College

Jan 2, 2018, 1:15 PM

No. 25 Tigers head to Boston College

GAMEDAY SETUP No. 25 CLEMSON (12-1, 1-0 ACC) vs. BOSTON COLLEGE (10-4, 1-1 ACC) Date: Wednesday, Jan. 3 Tipoff: 7:04 p.m. ET Arena: Conte Forum (8,606) Radio: C Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beat BC!! Honestly, this group has a decent amount of

Jan 2, 2018, 2:08 PM

talent (and the offensive lapses are fewer and don't last as long) and if they ever start playing with their brains as well as their physical skill for an entire game, this Tiger team could truly be dangerous.

Don't be confused, though. The Tigers have quality depth issues with our big men---though Elijah Thomas has been superlative when he stays out of foul trouble (a plague sure to manifest itself now that conference has started), but the Tigers are getting quality guard play with the starters and off the bench.....& that can win ya a lot of games in the ACC

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree with you about "brains", these guy are plenty smart***

Jan 2, 2018, 4:25 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are doing fine and as long as they keep on ....

Jan 2, 2018, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Beat BC!! Honestly, this group has a decent amount of ]

- Taking it to the hoop !
- Kick out to the open man !
- Play defense like the Russians battling the Nazi's at Stalingrad (now called Volvograd) !

They will be Victorious !

Remember, you heard it first on TigerNet !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't see a depth issue with our big men...

Jan 3, 2018, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Beat BC!! Honestly, this group has a decent amount of ]

In fact this is the deepest we have been with quality big guys since I can remember.
The addition of Skara and Donnal will only get better as they continue to play longer with the rest of the team and Thomas is gradually learning how to pace his fouls a little better.

2017_nascar_champ.gif2018_nascar_champ.gif2019_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic