Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Nick Saban on the Clemson vs. Alabama rivalry
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: Nick Saban on the Clemson vs. Alabama rivalry

Jan 5, 2019, 4:04 PM

Nick Saban on the Clemson vs. Alabama rivalry

SAN JOSE, CA - The College Football Playoff National Championship held Media Day Saturday morning at Media Day, and Alabama head coach Nick Saban said the Crims Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if we win this one itll be a rivalry if we lose

Jan 5, 2019, 4:27 PM

i wouldnt call it a rivalry ..as dabo said for it to be a rivalry at some point you have win some

Re: TNET: Nick Saban on the Clemson vs. Alabama rivalry

Jan 5, 2019, 5:04 PM

Sorry David, but you pushed rivalry too hard. It's not a rivalry but it is a fierce competition for the Natty. There's been too few games to qualify as rivalry, but that does not diminish the competitive spirit of either team. Both understand the significance and will give their all. Saban never said in the video I saw that it's like an SEC game because of playing Clemson 4 years in a row. Maybe I viewed a cutoff segment. We are there because we are the best in the nation to play Alabama, regardless of conference. Not the B10, not the PAC12, not the Big 12 or anybody else. 3 outta 4 years in the NATTY. Go Tigers all you smug journalists and coaches.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Nick Saban on the Clemson vs. Alabama rivalry

Jan 6, 2019, 4:05 AM

Are you serious? I guess because FSU fell behind for couple yrs it is not a rivalry? I guess Coots rival us continuousl

Rivals can be slathered together in a multiple yr sequence or even in a skipped sequence? Pretty sure Clemson and FSU have grown into a rivalry? Bama and Clemson has become a rivalry? Coots and Clemson? Waste of time?

David works for one of the most brutal, heartless men on...

Jan 6, 2019, 5:25 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Nick Saban on the Clemson vs. Alabama rivalry ]

Earth. The crump is a monster who eats babies, kicks puppies and piszes in old women's flower beds because those are about the only things other than money which make him feel normal. How would you like to work for him under the constant, extreme pressure to collect readers and separate them from their hard earned dollars?

I suspect if the doctor gets you in the operating room you're considered to be in surgery. I happen to agree with David. In fact a few days ago I wrote here on this very website that I felt we were at seeing a true historical rivalry in the birthing stage.

Imho, it will only end after Nick Saban retires. No team in the land can interrupt these proceedings and history will remember that when the Playoff was birthed Alabama and Clemson dominated the stage.

Just kidding about crump and as far as Hood, even a stopped clock is right two times a day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic