Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Higgins after 2 TD day: 'I'm ready for anything now'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: Higgins after 2 TD day: 'I'm ready for anything now'

Nov 18, 2017, 5:40 PM

Higgins after 2 TD day: 'I'm ready for anything now'

Clemson aired it out Saturday in a 61-3 win over The Citadel, showcasing five-star freshman receiver Tee Higgins' skills. Higgins hauled in a couple spectacular Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biased Pro Clemson Statement in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. .

Nov 18, 2017, 6:51 PM

If the Tigers ( I am aware we played The Citadel) can threaten the defense with any consistency by passing it; we will be dang near impossible to beat!
It sounds biased; except it isn't! Most analyst would tell you the same thing! As far as complimentary football maybe only Bama can come close. Oklahoma plays defense sometimes; sometimes they don't. Bama - same issue as last year. They rolling everyone and when they need to pass; often can't affectively.
Tigers need to get Tee Higgins more reps; as I think he is the closest thing to Mike Williams on the roster. He and Overton could come up huge for the Tigers. Catch radius is what I am referring to. 6'5 targets means the QB can be a bit off; you just have to trust they will go get it or nobody gets it. Young guys but I think they are ready. Cain is good for certain routes; but @ 6'1 does not give you that: "it's tight coverage throw it up WR who will out athletic the DB WR"! We need one of those guys to make 1st downs even if the QB is a bit off.
This team goes as far as the passing game goes. And, hopefully some rested defensive starters health! Tigers defense at full strength can contend with any offense in college football; including Oklahoma! Most squads don't have the depth to keep fresh DL coming at Oklahoma. A Clemson does. A Bama does. Auburn. Fresh DL and their OL gets tired too when B. Mayfield scrambles but have to stay on the field.
Awesome game today Tigers QB's and WR's keep it up!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next Julio Jones?

Nov 18, 2017, 9:56 PM

NM

Re: TNET: Higgins after 2 TD day: 'I'm ready for anything now'

Nov 19, 2017, 3:01 AM

We just got a glimpse of the future. You know Lawrence was licking his chops watching Higgins' performance.

and with Ross and Mays sitting next to him = unstoppable***

Nov 20, 2017, 9:43 AM

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic