Replies: 15   Last Post: Jul 7, 2019 4:46 PM by: terrier2®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 15  

TNET: Gofundme started for Tyshon Dye's funeral expenses

[7]
Posted: Jul 6, 2019 4:44 PM

Gofundme started for Tyshon Dye's funeral expenses

Former Clemson running back Tyshon Dye passed away at the age of 25 when he drowned at Lake Russell in Russell B. State Park on Friday. He was a Clemson graduat Read Update »

Re: TNET: Gofundme started for Tyshon Dye's funeral expenses

[5]
Posted: Jul 6, 2019 7:46 PM

Bump. Saw that TigerNet made a donation. Very nice!

Your bump cost me $22.00, rest of y'all jump in

[3]
Posted: Jul 6, 2019 8:03 PM

C'mon

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Re: Your bump cost me $22.00, rest of y'all jump in

[3]
Posted: Jul 6, 2019 8:08 PM

Keeping the bump up. Clemson family can do better. I am in, we need more.

Let's all take a minute to donate just a few dollars each

[6]
Posted: Jul 6, 2019 8:12 PM

If even half of the people that end up reading this would take the time to donate even $5, reaching the goal would be a breeze. Even the most cash poor among us should be able to afford a couple dollars.

Regardless of where Tyshon Dye ranks among the fan favorites from Clemson, no one that ever had the pleasure of meeting him would have anything but positive things to say. My nephew has been going to Dabo's football camps for several years and Tyshon was very friendly when we were able to meet him 4 or 5 years ago (can't remember the exact year that he was there).

He will always be a Clemson man, and it's difficult to describe just how much or a tragedy it is to lose a 25 year old in such a terrible accident. Not to mention that we have now lost two former Clemson RB's from the past few years in less than 12 months.

Please take the time to donate and post a message, not because of the money, but just so his family can see how much he meant to the Clemson family.

Thanks for your time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Let's all take a minute to donate just a few dollars each

[4]
Posted: Jul 6, 2019 8:45 PM

cornstock said:

If even half of the people that end up reading this would take the time to donate even $5, reaching the goal would be a breeze. Even the most cash poor among us should be able to afford a couple dollars.

Regardless of where Tyshon Dye ranks among the fan favorites from Clemson, no one that ever had the pleasure of meeting him would have anything but positive things to say. My nephew has been going to Dabo's football camps for several years and Tyshon was very friendly when we were able to meet him 4 or 5 years ago (can't remember the exact year that he was there).

He will always be a Clemson man, and it's difficult to describe just how much or a tragedy it is to lose a 25 year old in such a terrible accident. Not to mention that we have now lost two former Clemson RB's from the past few years in less than 12 months.

Please take the time to donate and post a message, not because of the money, but just so his family can see how much he meant to the Clemson family.

Thanks for your time.

I donated $5. Any death in the Clemson family is the death of a close friend. Everyone please help where you can.

military_donation.jpg

Ty stopped after a game and signed my boys helmet

[4]
Posted: Jul 6, 2019 8:55 PM

So nice and kind to my then five year old. I’m all in to help his family. Please join me.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: Ty stopped after a game and signed my boys helmet

[2]
Posted: Jul 6, 2019 9:37 PM

Bump

[4]
Posted: Jul 6, 2019 10:11 PM

Praying for this family and friends an all who are grieving him and praying that all who help will be blessed for showing love to this Family in their time of need.

It breaks my heart for them. I had a close friend from Cub Scouts when I was a kid that drowned at a Cub Scout outing at Lake Hartwell over by the Bam(d) by falling off the back of a float. Nobody realized until it was time to go. His name was Leroy Brown he was 9. It’s such a shock to the family.

Anything will mean so much to this family, and Tyshon was from where I was born Elberton, Ga. just across the border from Clemson.

2019 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!
We’ll make it 4 fingers and two thumbs over the U of s_c.???????
This team is ready to grow, get better & peak the 1st week of January 2020!!
We will win our 4th National Championship at 15-0 making it 3 Championships over the last 4 years!

Almost $18k now.***

[3]
Posted: Jul 6, 2019 10:51 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[9]
Posted: Jul 6, 2019 10:53 PM

Thank you Tigernet for your support and posting this. We love you guys and are thankful to have you as a part of the Clemson family. To all the posters I am so grateful for you and your support for Tyshon’s family. I really love reading the interactions that you guys had with Tyshon. Thank you for being the greatest family in the country. Again, I just can’t thank everyone enough for your support.

Sincerely,

JK Jay

Over $19k at midnight ....***

[2]
Posted: Jul 7, 2019 12:04 AM

2019 purple level member

[1]
Posted: Jul 7, 2019 1:02 PM

this may sound a little cold, but you can have a perfectly good funeral for 10 grand. You really don't need to bury somebody in a box that costs what a Hyundai Velestar would.

TD'd

Posted: Jul 7, 2019 2:02 PM

for being a shameless jerk.

2019 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

ditto... ***

Posted: Jul 7, 2019 4:46 PM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Way to go Mark Mitchell

Posted: Jul 7, 2019 2:13 PM

Wow

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 15  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 Seats UT Row R - $850/each. Can sell as sets of 2 or 4. Will mail hard tickets when received or ca...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2590 people have read this post