»
Topic: TNET: Clemson slips two spots in ESPN FPI rankings
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 25, 2020, 2:45 PM by: clemson2003®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

TNET: Clemson slips two spots in ESPN FPI rankings

Posted: Oct 25, 2020, 12:15 PM

Clemson slips two spots in ESPN FPI rankings

Four of the Power 5 conferences are playing now and that’s meant some changes for the rankings at the top. ESPN’s Football Power Index moved Ohio State (31.6) t Read Update »

link

The ####### fest for O310 is sad

[1]
Posted: Oct 25, 2020, 12:21 PM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg link

Re: TNET: Clemson slips two spots in ESPN FPI rankings

Posted: Oct 25, 2020, 12:30 PM

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. This is a consequence of playing in the ACC. We won’t really get a chance to prove our worth until the playoffs, if we get there. We don’t have any competition.

link

Posted: Oct 25, 2020, 2:39 PM

You know what a consequence of playing in the ACC is coot? Winning 3 of the last 7 national titles and sending a team to the CFP every single season.

link

[1]
Posted: Oct 25, 2020, 12:33 PM

We have all heard (repeatedly) that Syracuse lost to Liberty, but has anyone heard mentioned that the team bama beat lost at home to UKY? By 27?

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

That wasn’t the nations

Posted: Oct 25, 2020, 12:47 PM

Best team that I sat in DV and watched Saturday playing the worst team in the league. In fact, they have a long way to go to be the number one team.

Having four blocks in the kicking game already this year is not what championship teams allow. The secondary needs to improve quickly before we play the Notre Dames and Bamas and Buckeyes. A “frisbee catching dog” would be nice to have too. The offensive line is a real puzzle to me. Lawrence deserves more than he is getting ...... especially if he has Heisman aspirations.

link

Who cares what ESPN had to say.

[1]
Posted: Oct 25, 2020, 1:26 PM

Worthless in their opinions. That station is never turned on in my house unless Clemson is playing. I just can't stand that biased bunch of sec kissing jerks. And yes, they are drooling over that sorry bunch from Ohio.

military_donation.jpg link

Re: Who cares what ESPN had to say.

Posted: Oct 25, 2020, 2:06 PM

Much of the negativity is coming from B1G 10 and SYR sports journalists and producers. It's a given. ESPN does not hire many SEC folks.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Posted: Oct 25, 2020, 2:28 PM

OF COURSE THEY DID, THATS WHY THEY ARE ESECPN

link

Posted: Oct 25, 2020, 2:45 PM

TigerNet knows it’s audience. Who even checks the FPI rankings? The only reason this gets posted each week is because the negativity drives traffic.

2021 white level member link

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 tickets, 45-50 yard line South side. Sec F, Row HH, seats 5,7.. two in from aisle... Seat license ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1351 people have read this post