Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson ranked No. 1 in Coaches Poll with big changes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,934

TNET: Clemson ranked No. 1 in Coaches Poll with big changes

Sep 13, 2020, 1:15 PM

Clemson ranked No. 1 in Coaches Poll with big changes

USA TODAY released its first ranking representing the teams signed up to play this fall currently and Clemson maintained its top spot. The Tigers have 37 first- Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3 Effing Morons Gave The Corndogs 1st Place Votes

Sep 13, 2020, 1:24 PM

They will lose 2-3 games this year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah but losing 2-3 SEC games is like

Sep 13, 2020, 1:54 PM

winning in any other conference

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 1 in Coaches Poll with big changes

Sep 13, 2020, 2:05 PM

Where are all the posters who were angry last year and saying that the defending national champs should be #1 until they lose?

Prolly on LSU borrd***

Sep 13, 2020, 2:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prolly on LSU borrd***

Sep 13, 2020, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 1 in Coaches Poll with big changes ]

Sep 13, 2020, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 1 in Coaches Poll with big changes ]

But LSU did lose. They lost a lot of players and have had 3 projected starters opt out.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2020, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 1 in Coaches Poll with big changes ]

I was probably one of them because before the season starts all you have is last year to go on & then guess what will transpire. I’d have no beef if they had LSU at 1 for now but when the season starts it always shapes up. Kinda throws a kink in things when several teams start 2 weeks behind others. But from the eye test, & obviously that’s limited right now because of who all is playing, Clemson looks like the number 1 team. I honestly could care less about these early polls. My fury last year was at how we were disrespected as defending National Champs & ranked 5th (I believe) behind teams like Penn St. That was crazy!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2020, 7:54 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson ranked No. 1 in Coaches Poll with big changes ]

I was saying the defending National Champs should be allowed to defend the title when some were saying an undefeated Clemson could be left out of the playoffs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lamecocks don’t even sniff the top 25 despite the

Sep 13, 2020, 6:25 PM

Reduced field. Losers.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,934
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic