Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson-Charleston Southern game canceled
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson-Charleston Southern game canceled

Apr 9, 2019, 1:06 PM

Clemson-Charleston Southern game canceled

CLEMSON, S.C. – Due to forecasted inclement weather, the scheduled game between Charleston Southern and Clemson on Tuesday at 6 p.m., at Doug Kingsmore Stadium Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson-Charleston Southern game canceled

Apr 9, 2019, 3:57 PM

??? Don’t really get this. A line may move through the next couple hours but this evening looked pretty good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson-Charleston Southern game canceled

Apr 9, 2019, 6:26 PM

This one makes no sense. Those storms are pretty much gone

Drove up to Clemson (to find this out**)

Apr 9, 2019, 7:35 PM

Took a nap after lunch,then the wife & I got dressed and headed to Clemson,for the game ( 1.5 hour drive from Ninety Six ) __ didn't think to check the computer before heading out,since I too thought the rain showers had passed __ oh well,us ol' folks with flip phones stay in the dark about half the time anyways !!!!

Got to DKS and it looked like a ghost town,so we knew something was up -- thanks goodness they left the gate to the bathrooms open ( after 1 1/2 hour ride,that is first priority !!!! )

Coach Monte Lee & some others were hanging around the dug-out,so I got to meet him and get the latest up-dated scoop, live from "COACH LEE" -- very nice guy and we talked a little baseball __ I told him if he ever needed help,to just tune in to TNET, for all the answers ( he said he would keep that in mind** )

See you folks tomorrow afternoon_______________________ I hope ???

Re: Drove up to Clemson (to find this out**)

Apr 9, 2019, 7:48 PM

Wish you’d asked him Who made that boneheaded decision and why? It’s a different world than I grew up in. Baseball was never canceled because of something that might happen... there was actually a chance of possible rain Saturday. Thank goodness they didn’t cancel that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic