Topic: TNET: Clemson-Charleston Southern game canceled
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 9, 2019 7:48 PM by: kerigantoo®
[ Tiger Boards - Baseball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

TNET: Clemson-Charleston Southern game canceled

Posted: Apr 9, 2019 1:06 PM

Clemson-Charleston Southern game canceled

CLEMSON, S.C. – Due to forecasted inclement weather, the scheduled game between Charleston Southern and Clemson on Tuesday at 6 p.m., at Doug Kingsmore Stadium Read Update »

Re: TNET: Clemson-Charleston Southern game canceled

[2]
Posted: Apr 9, 2019 3:57 PM

??? Don’t really get this. A line may move through the next couple hours but this evening looked pretty good.

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Re: TNET: Clemson-Charleston Southern game canceled

[1]
Posted: Apr 9, 2019 6:26 PM

This one makes no sense. Those storms are pretty much gone

Drove up to Clemson (to find this out**)

[1]
Posted: Apr 9, 2019 7:35 PM

Took a nap after lunch,then the wife & I got dressed and headed to Clemson,for the game ( 1.5 hour drive from Ninety Six ) __ didn't think to check the computer before heading out,since I too thought the rain showers had passed __ oh well,us ol' folks with flip phones stay in the dark about half the time anyways !!!!

Got to DKS and it looked like a ghost town,so we knew something was up -- thanks goodness they left the gate to the bathrooms open ( after 1 1/2 hour ride,that is first priority !!!! )

Coach Monte Lee & some others were hanging around the dug-out,so I got to meet him and get the latest up-dated scoop, live from "COACH LEE" -- very nice guy and we talked a little baseball __ I told him if he ever needed help,to just tune in to TNET, for all the answers ( he said he would keep that in mind** )

See you folks tomorrow afternoon_______________________ I hope ???

Re: Drove up to Clemson (to find this out**)

Posted: Apr 9, 2019 7:48 PM

Wish you’d asked him Who made that boneheaded decision and why? It’s a different world than I grew up in. Baseball was never canceled because of something that might happen... there was actually a chance of possible rain Saturday. Thank goodness they didn’t cancel that.

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Baseball ]
Start New Topic
1020 people have read this post