Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: CFB analyst: 'Lawrence will become the guy’ in 2018
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

TNET: CFB analyst: 'Lawrence will become the guy’ in 2018

Apr 16, 2018, 5:15 PM

CFB analyst: 'Lawrence will become the guy’ in 2018

Saturday’s spring game signaled another level to the Clemson QB conversation over the next few months. Returning starter Kelly Bryant was admittedly “a little w Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1 ques...who is Hunter Lawrence?***

Apr 16, 2018, 5:20 PM

Re: 1 ques...who is Hunter Lawrence?***

Apr 16, 2018, 5:27 PM

The same guy that Tim Luginbill was alleged to be by some illiterrant..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ted***

Apr 16, 2018, 5:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Danny Kanell doesn’t

Apr 16, 2018, 5:49 PM

have any agenda or preferences. His assessment was from an outside observation. He is spot on

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Danny Kanell doesn’t

Apr 17, 2018, 9:20 AM

That's why he isn't with ESPN anymore

Re: TNET: CFB analyst: 'Lawrence will become the guy’ in 2018

Apr 16, 2018, 6:18 PM

I really hate to say this, but I truly believe that if Sunshine gets the nod this year, Chase and/or Hunter will transfer, which just really seems like a waste. I'm really excited about Trevor, but would like to see Hunter and Chase play some too.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2018, 6:29 PM

Well what do you expect, players of their talent to just sit on the bench? Of course we were going to have quarterbacks transfer .

Apr 18, 2018, 10:00 AM

All of them thought and still think they will be "The Guy", but all but 1 will not be him. All are talented, but one will rise to the top. IMO, we saw him start the game last weekend for the Orange Team in their first series. Time will tell what happens, though. I do agree that some, probably, will transfer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sunshine is a lame nickname and he also doesn't like it.*****

Apr 16, 2018, 7:07 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: CFB analyst: 'Lawrence will become the guy’ in 2018 ]

Re: Sunshine is a lame nickname and he also doesn't like it.*****

Apr 16, 2018, 7:46 PM

Yes, you are right. He said that he didn’t.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have to transfer - at least HJ does***

Apr 16, 2018, 8:28 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: CFB analyst: 'Lawrence will become the guy’ in 2018 ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WHY?******

Apr 16, 2018, 9:21 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 16, 2018, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: CFB analyst: 'Lawrence will become the guy’ in 2018 ]

Go home Coot.

Anyone who doesn't want TL to start at this point is a Coot or has Coot in their bloodline

This is getting ridiculous.

What part of awesome do you all not understand?

Apr 17, 2018, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: CFB analyst: 'Lawrence will become the guy’ in 2018 ]

Hopefully this won't turn into the pansy world we live in now. It seems no one can ever loose, everyone gets a trophy. What a bunch of crap. They know when they come here, they have to win the job. Absolutely someone will leave. Most likely Hunter, if Trevor starts.

Sweet*****

Apr 16, 2018, 7:05 PM

Apr 16, 2018, 7:30 PM

Point one: Kannel never said TL would be the QB in '18. He did say he wouldn't be surprised if he did. Point two, everyone who knows anything about football, including Kannel, knows the preseason is only 1/3 over. Much can change.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2018, 7:39 PM

Point one: Kannel never said TL would be the QB in '18. He did say he wouldn't be surprised if he did. Point two, everyone who knows anything about football, including Kannel, knows the preseason is only 1/3 over. Much can change. Let the coaches do their job.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2018, 8:02 PM

Yes, technically you are correct. He did not say he would be the starter but it’s an implied statement that he would be the guy. And btw I like most of your posts.

No one is saying don’t let the coaches do their job. However, just like I said to cootsmack, what’s the fun in not talking about it or debating it.

You know what I see from a lot of the posts, I see a lot of Tiger supporters excited and pumped about having a QB that coupled with this defense can win another National Championship. We’ll have a good defense next year but but this year could be special if we solve the missing piece in our offense- vertical passing and tempo.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2018, 3:46 PM

Thx for the thoughtful response. I also enjoy some of the posts debating the best QB, RB, etc. Some of the posts are just critical of the status quo with little or no rationale. It's venting and I get that. It's ok cause fans can be upset when we believe the team can do better.

But on the QB starting question for this year, I feel we should embrace our experts in Dabo and Streeter. None of us have the insight they have on the entire body of work. Using your words, what's implied is the poster doesn't trust our coaches to choose best for the team, which is a colossal mistake if true.

Our Tigers have achieved historic success and we should take stock of that fact before offering thoughts, even criticism, to the leadership that got us where we are today. I love our Tigers and wouldn't trade our success with ANYONE in college football.

He is pretty much calling that TL will be the starter at...

Apr 16, 2018, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: CFB analyst: 'Lawrence will become the guy’ in 2018 ]

one point in 18. I listen to DK enough to know how speaks and goes about things. He is not sure, but it is his prediction.

Nah. HJ has more experience and well capable. Next yr.***

Apr 17, 2018, 8:41 AM

Re: Nah. HJ has more experience and well capable. Next yr.***

Apr 17, 2018, 1:29 PM

I think it will be Hunter Bryant. No, I meant Bryce Chase, or Lawrence Dexter, or Kelly Johnson, or Trevor Knight.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic