»
Topic: TNET: Tony Elliott strives to keep talented offense hungry and humble in 2019
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 5, 2019 2:00 PM by: Mogambu®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

TNET: Tony Elliott strives to keep talented offense hungry and humble in 2019

[1]
Posted: May 5, 2019 8:01 AM

Tony Elliott strives to keep talented offense hungry and humble in 2019

Clemson’s offense has seen talented players take the field over the last several seasons, but the 2019 season might see the Tigers boast the most offensive talent gathered in one spot in the recent history of college football. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Tony Elliott strives to keep talented offense hungry and humble in 2019

[1]
Posted: May 5, 2019 8:28 AM

It has to be a hard job to keep all that talent focused, and I say that bc most of us have seen teams in the past that has been loaded in talent but never become good enough to win championships. I have to admit those thoughts have entered my mind bc I have seen it happen in the past, so I do commend our coaches bc they have found the right chemistry that keeps our players focused and hungry, and understanding that championships don't come just bc you out talent everybody that you play against!!! Good Job Tiger coaches!!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: TNET: Tony Elliott strives to keep talented offense hungry and humble in 2019

[1]
Posted: May 5, 2019 8:50 AM

I agree. Remember last year when the talking heads were all saying that Alabama's offense may have been the beat ever? Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: May 5, 2019 2:00 PM

Would love to see TL,ET, Higgins, Ross and Tua on stage for the Heisman...

2019 white level member

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1198 people have read this post