»
Topic: TNET: Tigers, Davis Sharpe take the fight out of the Illini in NCAA Regional win
Replies: 6   Last Post: May 31, 2019 8:38 PM by: BengalBilly
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

TNET: Tigers, Davis Sharpe take the fight out of the Illini in NCAA Regional win

[4]
Posted: May 31, 2019 7:30 PM

Tigers, Davis Sharpe take the fight out of the Illini in NCAA Regional win

Grayson Byrd homered and drove in three, Kyle Wilkie had four hits and drove in three, and Sharpe came out of the bullpen to earn the win as No. 3 seed Clemson defeated No. 2 seed Illinois 8-4 Friday afternoon in the first game of the NCAA Oxford Regional at Swayze Field. Full Story »

yay Tigers and ,,,

[2]
Posted: May 31, 2019 7:42 PM

I hope they play Ol Miss and beat them. I have been to Oxford, Mississippi. It’s a really nice town. I think anybody who has any money in Mississippi lives in Oxford. They have really good restaurants.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: TNET: Tigers, Davis Sharpe take the fight out of the Illini in NCAA Regional win

[2]
Posted: May 31, 2019 7:46 PM

From the 3d inning on was just a great game buy our Tigers. Congrats to Monte and his team for a very good win, Go Tigers!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: TNET: Tigers, Davis Sharpe take the fight out of the Illini in NCAA Regional win

[2]
Posted: May 31, 2019 8:06 PM

Davis had his fastball dancing. Had em tied in knots. Pitched a whale of a game. Didn’t have to use Spiers!!!! Can’t go without a shoutout for Byrd and little ole Kyle Wilkie had himself a day.... I’ll give him a pass for that last passed ball- lol

Sharpe deserves to win the Olerud Award!!!!

Go Tigers!!!! Great job Monte for having a fast hook.

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

[1]
Posted: May 31, 2019 8:10 PM

Very nice win - Tigers!! Keep it going !!

2019 purple level member

[3]
Posted: May 31, 2019 8:22 PM

Congratulations Tiger Baseball!!!!

Great win.

[2]
Posted: May 31, 2019 8:38 PM

Now go win out.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 2 lower level seats on the 40 yard line for the Boston College game in the North stands, section UO,...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1157 people have read this post