Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tee Higgins kept his promise to his mother
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,513

TNET: Tee Higgins kept his promise to his mother

Aug 7, 2019, 5:38 PM

Tee Higgins kept his promise to his mother

Tee Higgins played each of the last two seasons a little lighter than he would like, and he promised his mother he would be at least 215 pounds at last week’s big weigh-in. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tee Higgins kept his promise to his mother

Aug 7, 2019, 6:11 PM

Tee has never looked back or half stepped since the first day that he stepped on the field. His mindset coming in was to be the best he can be, and he has prove that it just wasn't something to say bc it sounded good. He has taken the Bull by the horns and ran with it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2019, 6:50 PM

"Trevor is getting more confident..." I had to stop and try to imagine what this means. I think it means good things for us Tigers.

Sitting in the stands watching Buddy Gore and Ray Yauger, I thought my Tigers were the best team in the world and we were the luckiest family on the planet to be there and be fans. I still remember Dad telling us that the important thing wasn't if "our boys" won or lost but that they played hard... and our job was to support our team, win or lose. I still feel that way, but, it certainly is a good time to be a Clemson Tiger.

Long, But Worth It!

Aug 7, 2019, 9:19 PM

I'm a little older than you, and most on here, but I still remember the Buddy Gore years at Clemson. He was a legend. Ray Yauger came into the Clemson program after Buddy who was the star of the offense. I was a Freshman when Ray was a senior. Ray was a very special athlete, for sure, and I can remember the practices his last year (my freshman year), and just what a special athlete he was. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then, but our Tigers now are rolling like us old timers never dreamed possible. For all Tigers, young and old, please, please, please, enjoy this time. We truly are living in the best of times when it comes to Tiger football. I expect it to last a long time, too, because it has been built on the strongest of foundations. Dabo put faith in God first, accountability on each other next, and the willingness to work together and build a program filled with people of like principles and like commitment. My guess is this success will be enduring, and it will be the envy of every other program that wants to reach the "mountain top".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Long, But Worth It!

Aug 8, 2019, 5:08 AM

As someone on Tnet said the other day, Dabo is a visionary! That really is a great way to describe him. Or as some say, a generational talent! We're lucky to be witnessing the work of Dabo!

Aug 8, 2019, 10:22 AM

We, indeed, are very blessed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2019, 7:39 PM

Cool

Aug 8, 2019, 5:16 AM

I love the cover photo, that was a beautiful catch for TD by Tee in the semis against ND!

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,513
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic