»
Topic: TNET: Talented freshman LB Trenton Simpson pushing to meet Venables' standard
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 16, 2020, 9:49 AM by: V_Bled22
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

TNET: Talented freshman LB Trenton Simpson pushing to meet Venables' standard

[1]
Posted: Nov 14, 2020, 8:01 AM

Talented freshman LB Trenton Simpson pushing to meet Venables' standard

The former 5-star prospect admitted he had some mistakes to clean up from his first start, and he was ready to correct those errors to meet Brent Venables' standard. Full Story »

link

Re: TNET: Talented freshman LB Trenton Simpson pushing to meet Venables' standard

[4]
Posted: Nov 14, 2020, 8:11 AM

I am huge fan of TS and his future in Tigertown. Missed that one big tackle but this young man has a fantastic future if he stays healthy and listens to BV. Just keep progressing Trenton. Go tigers!!!

link

Re: TNET: Talented freshman LB Trenton Simpson pushing to meet Venables' standard

[1]
Posted: Nov 14, 2020, 8:16 AM

He has so much potential. I'm eager to see how he develops, and hopefully, will dominate! Go, Tigers!

link

[2]
Posted: Nov 14, 2020, 11:13 AM

He will be the next IS

link

[2]
Posted: Nov 14, 2020, 11:18 AM

Go Trenton, go!!! #AllIn

link

[1]
Posted: Nov 14, 2020, 12:34 PM

You can tell he is very talented,I love his attitude and that he is having fun and appreciating the moment.

2021 orange level member link

[1]
Posted: Nov 14, 2020, 12:36 PM

He's got a great attitude and I expect him to have a good career at Clemson.

link

Posted: Nov 14, 2020, 8:53 PM

Talk about growing up in the fire. Can’t imagine the stress of having to step in as a freshman on that stage the other night! Bravo!

link

That tackle hurt bad

Posted: Nov 14, 2020, 9:41 PM

Would stop ND from a FG on that drive. Looking forward to his progression throughout this season and career.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Speaking of bad angles....

Posted: Nov 16, 2020, 9:49 AM

There were a few on the long TD run ND had to begin the game.

link

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 best seats in WZC, Sec 108, Front row splitting the goal post. We had first priority in picking ou...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1667 people have read this post