»
Topic: TNET: Renfrow on 2016 title team: "That team had a bunch of ballers. They refused to lose."
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 19, 2020 4:47 AM by: allinallorangeallthetime52®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

TNET: Renfrow on 2016 title team: "That team had a bunch of ballers. They refused to lose."

[4]
Posted: Apr 18, 2020 2:50 PM

Renfrow on 2016 title team: "That team had a bunch of ballers. They refused to lose."

Deshaun Watson took the snap from center Jay Guillermo and rolled right. Wide receiver Hunter Renfrow faked a dig inside and then broke right, turning just as the pass from Watson sailed into his vision. Renfrow grabbed the pass and took a shot from an Alabama defender, but held onto the ball as he fell back into the endzone. It’s a play that will live in Clemson lore. Full Story »

"A Team Full of Ballers" . . .

[3]
Posted: Apr 18, 2020 2:58 PM

and none more so than the lad being interviewed!!!

2020 white level member

Re: TNET: Renfrow on 2016 title team: "That team had a bunch of ballers. They refused to lose."

[1]
Posted: Apr 18, 2020 4:23 PM

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Re: TNET: Renfrow on 2016 title team: "That team had a bunch of ballers. They refused to lose."

[1]
Posted: Apr 18, 2020 5:20 PM

Mama fans are still whining about that play.

Posted: Apr 18, 2020 8:19 PM

Watched the replay of that Natty and started asking myself if the 2018 team could beat that team. I give a slight nod to the 2016 team just because of their grit. 2018 had more overall talent, but 2016 just had the will to win.

Posted: Apr 19, 2020 4:47 AM

I think that the 2018 defense was the best D in Clemson History, and they won the Natty without a key defensive starter in Dexter Lawrence!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: Two tickets in section S with parking pass in Lot 6 for sale. Don't have them in my account but assu...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1309 people have read this post