Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Quick Study: Walker Parks learning as he goes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: Quick Study: Walker Parks learning as he goes

Oct 16, 2020, 8:01 AM

Quick Study: Walker Parks learning as he goes

Offenisve lineman Walker Parks knows there is a lot he doesn’t know about college football, but he’s willing to learn. To this point, the true freshman out of Kentucky has been a quick study. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of all the positions, I believe O-Line is the hardest

Oct 16, 2020, 8:14 AM

transition from high school to college. A hybrid spread offense like we run must look like rocket science to a kid whose high school offense may have been 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Don't ever let anyone tell you these guys are not smart. They have to be among the smartest on the team to process all the information for every play, and then execute the scheme against defensive guys who are constantly jumping around presnap. That is why seeing a true freshman start at O-line, especially left tackle, like Mitch Hyatt did a few years back, is special indeed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Quick Study: Walker Parks learning as he goes

Oct 16, 2020, 10:00 AM

Linemen are probably the smartest guys on the field and Walker show why. Very impressive young man and he is going to be a good one!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Quick Study: Walker Parks learning as he goes

Oct 16, 2020, 10:17 AM

My favorite lineman ever, this kid is going to lead by his example. Have we ever had a OL come in during the summer and get this much playing time?

I knew this guy was special watching him at camps. I wish his buddy from his high School team would have chosen us over Kentucky. He may be an even better O lineman.

We have him for 4 more years, he’s going to mow guys once his knowledge and strength peak.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic