»
Topic: TNET: Practice Update: Swinney pleased with progress of young defensive line
Replies: 7   Last Post: Aug 6, 2019 9:11 PM by: sloansttavfan
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

TNET: Practice Update: Swinney pleased with progress of young defensive line

[1]
Posted: Aug 6, 2019 7:01 AM

Practice Update: Swinney pleased with progress of young defensive line

Clemson’s defense is undergoing a youth movement up front, but head coach Dabo Swinney says that group has a different look than the one he saw in the spring. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Practice Update: Swinney pleased with progress of young defensive line

[2]
Posted: Aug 6, 2019 8:14 AM

:)

Re: TNET: Practice Update: Swinney pleased with progress of young defensive line

[1]
Posted: Aug 6, 2019 8:17 AM

O M G! Sounds like confident optimism. Is this what old cockhead meant by “cycling out”?

[2]
Posted: Aug 6, 2019 11:01 AM

Could be bc he didn't know how to use the dictionary as a reference!!!:)

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Aug 6, 2019 1:12 PM

??????

Posted: Aug 6, 2019 11:12 AM

Glad to hear about Lay and Vonta Bentley. I believe the new RBs will be fine. I have high hopes for VB. He does look like a prototypical LB and he likes to hit.

I had some concern about Mikey Dukes because of the level of HS competition he played against, and his speed on film. There are always recruits that I am pleasantly surprised by and I believe he will be one of them.

[1]
Posted: Aug 6, 2019 5:32 PM

Why no mention of XT?

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Posted: Aug 6, 2019 9:11 PM

Why no mention of XT?

This

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: CU vs. Charlotte - Family Weekend - on Saturday, 9/21 - 4 tickets ($650 for set of 4). Four GREAT ti...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
868 people have read this post