»
Topic: TNET: Myles Murphy to opponents after seeing future teammates: "Good luck with that"
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 3, 2019 4:03 PM by: allorangeallthetime52®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

TNET: Myles Murphy to opponents after seeing future teammates: "Good luck with that"

[2]
Posted: Jul 3, 2019 7:01 AM

Myles Murphy to opponents after seeing future teammates: "Good luck with that"

Myles Murphy had a front row seat for the Lineman Challenge at The Opening Finals Tuesday, and the only thing that would have made it better is if he could have played. Full Story »

Dabo is spoiling us

[1]
Posted: Jul 3, 2019 8:10 AM

:)

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

The Dude abides

Re: Dabo is spoiling us

Posted: Jul 3, 2019 3:34 PM

Our coaching staff is causing us to be spoiled as to wanting more and better every year!!! Like Dabo tell his players and anyone who will listen that, he expects to win, and so does our fan base that wouldn't have ever said anything like that 6-8 years ago!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: TNET: Myles Murphy to opponents after seeing future teammates: "Good luck with that"

[1]
Posted: Jul 3, 2019 9:12 AM

Good lord these boys are going to be good for Clemson. What I like best is these boys are all about getting better. Bresee looks like the next Wilkins to me as far as leadership goes. I would say this new def. line group could be the 4 horsemen but we might need to rename them the 5 horsemen if Burch joins up. ??

Re: TNET: Myles Murphy to opponents after seeing future teammates: "Good luck with that"

[1]
Posted: Jul 3, 2019 10:13 AM

Tre Williams is going to be a beast! He’ll make an immediate impact like Christian Wilkins did!

Posted: Jul 3, 2019 4:01 PM

That is why our staff has to have a chance to evaluate every single player before they make an offer. That is with most that they offer anyway, they want them far enough along to where we can use them early if they are needed to early to play or fill in!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: Jul 3, 2019 10:33 AM

These guys building the bond they have already is very unique, they have another yr of HS football for goodness sake! What amazing group of young men this is going to be! Seriously, the only recruits that wouldn't want to be part of this class are kids that don't want to work to earn playing time or kids getting bad advice from their parents!

Not sure if everyone saw a comment Bresee said this week but he said, "My Twitter message box is full everday with kids wanting to commit to Clemson!" It's amazing times my friends!

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 in Sec US asking 1100 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1472 people have read this post