Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Mike Reed: Clemson's corners a mix of talent, experience and youth
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Mike Reed: Clemson's corners a mix of talent, experience and youth

Aug 1, 2018, 1:33 PM

Mike Reed: Clemson's corners a mix of talent, experience and youth

Cornerbacks coach Mike Reed has talent across the board in both his returning players and incoming freshman, but depth could be his biggest concern. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Mike Reed: Clemson's corners a mix of talent, experience and youth

Aug 1, 2018, 2:38 PM

I hope that if I'm ever in a gun fight, that I'll only have to shoot once!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2018, 8:37 PM

I really think this secondary is going to Be lights out, ballers. We have good experienced starters except for one safety spot on K von has played some good snaps. The young talent that hasn’t played too much tho is unbelievably talented, all will make impacts in their clemson careers. I don’t think we are as thin as people say except I guess on experience. This group will be one of the best in the country mark my words lol. Def not worried about anything on defense, going to be a nasty group. Idk if qbs will have time to throw downfield haha. Go Tigers!!

I love this guy. Look at our Secondary since he got here

Aug 1, 2018, 2:56 PM

and alot of folks questioned Dabo's hiring of him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Aug 1, 2018, 3:21 PM

Mike Reed doppelgänger

Aug 1, 2018, 3:36 PM

In Coach Reed, we have the best CB coach in college football. His ability to recruit and teach our CBs is outstanding. Under him our CB play has vastly improved. Great hire Coach Dabo... .Go Tigers!!!

got no one to blame but himself

Aug 1, 2018, 4:42 PM

you can't lose gibson, wiggins, trapp, alexander and kearse: ALL Underclassman and expect to just make people come to clemson to fill those spots. even if you do, they all have no experience. I realize that you can't make a kid stay if he doesn't want to. But we're losing the point of college when we start making it to where kids can skip senior year in high school to graduate as a junior? i mean, ###. If so, then why don't we just go ahead and make football a major?

No one wants to be redshirted anymore and this hurts BIG TIME for replacing unexpected upperclassmen departures.

The new 4-game redshirt rule will alleviate some of that

Aug 1, 2018, 8:22 PM

going forward.

Still, you gotta hand it to the kids who come in knowing they've got to earn their way onto the field against the best. That's what makes champions.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic