Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 11, 2019 7:16 PM by: Skeeta56®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

TNET: Lone Star State defender breaks down visit: "I like Clemson a lot"

[2]
Posted: Mar 11, 2019 12:23 PM

Lone Star State defender breaks down visit: "I like Clemson a lot"

After Saturday’s junior day, Clemson took a big step toward landing one of the top Lone Star State prospects. What does RJ Mickens have to say about his visit to Clemson? Full Story »

Lone Star State defender?

[3]
Posted: Mar 11, 2019 12:36 PM

So Dabo is now recruiting 1-star prospects? My how the mighty have fallen.

Dabo, if you're reading this...you can only ride the success of 2 national championships for so long. If you keep recruiting 1-star players that seat is going to heat up quickly. Smh

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Lone Star State defender?

[1]
Posted: Mar 11, 2019 12:42 PM

I'm glad you cleared that up for me.

I thought this was one of those Alamo guys trying to sign on to play college football.

Posted: Mar 11, 2019 1:48 PM

WHAT?, what you talking about Willis, 1 STAR????

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: Mar 11, 2019 1:59 PM

Southlake Carroll is a big time 6A program, has been for 2 decades. I don’t know what they have now, but somebody should take a glance at Euless Trinity, 10 miles south of Southlake. There is a large Tongan community in Euless, 3-4000 Tongan’s. About 10 years ago the Euless Trinity HS football team was getting a lot of headlines because they had an O-line that averaged OVER 300 lbs. That’s other worldly for HS football. The point is, Tongan’s produce some giant men and that particular community has produced some great linemen. On a side note, the Tongan traditional Christmas celebration involves a community pig roast.......if that ain’t perfect for Clemson, I don’t know what is.

[1]
Posted: Mar 11, 2019 3:39 PM

Lone star ...... one star.

Appears it sailed two feet over his head . . .

Posted: Mar 11, 2019 7:16 PM

Oh well . . . thought it cleaver actually . . .

2019 white level member

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 tickets in sec S asking 1200 each ,half down for deposit and balance due in August, email if inter...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1261 people have read this post