Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Intense Venables finds enjoyment in preparing great gameplans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: Intense Venables finds enjoyment in preparing great gameplans

Sep 18, 2019, 1:33 PM

Intense Venables finds enjoyment in preparing great gameplans

Brent Venables is known for his intensity and excitement on game days. He wanders onto the playing surface and has to be corralled by get-back coach Adam Smotherman, the larger Smotherman fighting the feisty Venables each step of the way.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Intense Venables finds enjoyment in preparing great gameplans

Sep 18, 2019, 1:35 PM

You know, I was wondering if he really enjoyed it or was just kinda going through the motions ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 3:48 PM

I think that he enjoys it the most when he is that character Mr Green Beans!!! The young man comes out when he doing that mission!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 4:22 PM

It’s cool he runs the scout offense to challenge his players to do the things ask of them. It also helps Brent be in the middle of what’s going on and what each one is capable of doing in the game plan. I would say he is more involved in what’s going on out on the field than any defensive coordinator in college football.

I love the passion he has and I think it carries over into his players passion to be the best too. He has talked about this group being the most committed in the film room and doing the extra things it takes to get better than he has ever had. That’s a great compliment to what last years group left behind so the groups behind them would be better than they were. That will be their legacy at Clemson. I’m so grateful to all of them!

I have no doubt our defense will be ready this week and next week going to Chapel Hill. Then we will have a week off to get ready for the toughest part of our schedule because the next one is the tough one. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Sep 19, 2019, 11:11 AM

This guy has a Ph.D. in defense.

Sep 20, 2019, 1:30 PM

Have heard it said many times if you can find a job that satisfies your passion in life you have life made. Believe that statement certainly fits Brent V. What I love is he is a person that is content with his job, absolutely he could be out there somewhere today as a head coach for somebody. But he's not out there chasing a dollar, if you would. He has stated numerous times that he's happy as a DC here at Clemson. He and his family are happy at Clemson! I'd say he has a great understanding on life and it's happiness! Course who knows he may be gone at the end of the year, but he's got the respect of Tiger nation! So glad he's such a hug cogg in our system! Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic