»
Topic: TNET: Insomnia and Oregano: Brent Venables recaps young defensive line's spring
Replies: 8   Last Post: May 12, 2019 8:57 PM by: treeclimber
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

TNET: Insomnia and Oregano: Brent Venables recaps young defensive line's spring

[2]
Posted: May 12, 2019 8:01 AM

Insomnia and Oregano: Brent Venables recaps young defensive line's spring

There are no shortcuts for Brent Venables. Venables will have a young defensive line in 2019, and while some players have limited experience, there is no amount of seasoning he can use to get them ready. They have to learn as they go.
Full Story »

Re: TNET: Insomnia and Oregano: Brent Venables recaps young defensive line's spring

[2]
Posted: May 12, 2019 8:08 AM

:)

Re: TNET: Insomnia and Oregano: Brent Venables recaps young defensive line's spring

Posted: May 12, 2019 9:30 AM

^^^

[1]
Posted: May 12, 2019 11:09 AM

One word....

Reload.

Posted: May 12, 2019 1:45 PM

My word, also. You beat me to it, and it is a fitting compliment to our coaching staff and to the caliber young men in our program.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: May 12, 2019 11:39 AM

What about KJ Henry?

Posted: May 12, 2019 6:04 PM

Yes, KJ is still learning and gaining weight as well as getting stronger. CBV isn’t giving all of his secrets away! I love the amount of true talent these coaches have recruited and the depth at every position. Amazing times right now in Clemson football......

military_donation.jpg

Oregano? Has Venables moved past Jimmy GreenBeans and

Posted: May 12, 2019 8:45 PM

On to Linguine?

S_cr_t W_ap_n?

Posted: May 12, 2019 8:57 PM

Could he be the Justyn Ross of 2019? My Dad is convinced they didn't let Ross loose until the playoffs last year.

Replies: 8  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2049 people have read this post