»
Topic: TNET: Friday Night Practice Insider: Carman impresses, Lay getting past freshman jitters
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 9, 2019 6:06 PM by: ddclemson
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

TNET: Friday Night Practice Insider: Carman impresses, Lay getting past freshman jitters

[4]
Posted: Mar 8, 2019 7:54 PM

Friday Night Practice Insider: Carman impresses, Lay getting past freshman jitters

Seven practices are in the books, and practice number eight will feature a full Saturday scrimmage. The Tigers practiced for two hours in the indoor practice facility Friday afternoon as the weather continues to hamper outside work, according to head coach Dabo Swinney. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Friday Night Practice Insider: Carman impresses, Lay getting past freshman jitters

[2]
Posted: Mar 8, 2019 8:17 PM

:)

Well - At least it wasn't ....

[3]
Posted: Mar 9, 2019 2:49 AM

.....40 days and 40 nights!! -:D

2019 purple level member

Im glad to hear positives about Xavier Kelly

[1]
Posted: Mar 9, 2019 12:29 PM

I think hes gonna take advantage of this opportunity and really turn into a Baller. Plus its good and Bad to hear that the offense is already so explosive.

I have no worries on the offensive side

Posted: Mar 9, 2019 1:11 PM

I really hope we can find a go to guy at TE but other than that, our offense could play Madden on PS4 during practice and still put 30+ on just about anyone.

As for Xavier Kelly, I hope he turns the corner this year. He's been here for a while now and should be set to make a big impact. He has all the ability in the world but needs to put it all together. This leads me to a question for some of you X's and O's guys.

As far as complexity of which position is more difficult to learn DT or DE? I would think End with them having to drop into coverage occasionally, setting edges, sealing off play side/ back side, etc.

Message was edited by: clemson man7®

military_donation.jpg

Re: TNET: Friday Night Practice Insider: Carman impresses, Lay getting past freshman jitters

Posted: Mar 9, 2019 1:16 PM

This article is dripping with clues into the coaches mindset. Yeah, we routinely get 3 to 5 star physically talented players... but even those guys have to be molded into the machines that win championships!

2019 student level member

Jaelyn Lay is going to be a great one for us before he leaves!***

Posted: Mar 9, 2019 4:24 PM

Re: Jaelyn Lay is going to be a great one for us before he leaves!***

Posted: Mar 9, 2019 6:06 PM

So when Jaelyn delivers a thunderous block, can we say the other player got Layd? I know, that was bad.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 LOWER Level Sec T season tickets together. Option to purchase in future years. $1050ea. . Will sp...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1750 people have read this post