Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Five-star DE says fellow 2020 commits already feel like his teammates
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: Five-star DE says fellow 2020 commits already feel like his teammates

Nov 24, 2019, 8:24 AM

Five-star DE says fellow 2020 commits already feel like his teammates

Several members of Clemson’s highly-touted 2020 recruiting class will be on campus as early enrollees in January, but after spending last weekend together watching the Tigers dismantle Wake Forest, they are already feeling like a part of the team according to 5-star defensive end Myles Murphy. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Five-star DE says fellow 2020 commits already feel like his teammates

Nov 24, 2019, 10:34 AM

Welcome aboard, Miles! I'm looking forward to seeing you play in a Tiger uniform for several years!

Nov 24, 2019, 1:03 PM

I hope that all of our recruits will start to see the benefits of competing at the college level under the direction of Brent Venables. IMPO, I believe that 4 years with BV just makes it that much easier when they do get drafted bc, by the time they get to their junior year, they pretty much have become part of an elite defense with the guys that they're playing with, and to go into their senior year with that knowledge, it gives them a full season to play top level college FB, and when the NFL scouts are looking, they see players that are always in the right places where they should be and making plays, and the scouts get to see a finished college player that is no doubt ready for the next level of their FB career. I could be mistaken but, it do seem that all the guys that are NFL type players, when they leave after their 4th or 5th under BV, that it takes them less time to make an impact on a NFL team. It do seem that the seniors that went to the NFL after last season that were actually NFL type players, we have heard about them getting playing time with their NFL teams in their 1st season at the next level....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're pretty much all starters, actually...

Nov 24, 2019, 1:15 PM

It took Trayvon Mullen all of six games to convince the Raiders they could trade the guy ahead of him on the depth chart. Big Dex is killing it in NY on a bad team, Cle is coming on late, CW42 is starting on a dumpster fire of a team...Renfrow carved out a spot for himself.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dabo Effect

Nov 24, 2019, 12:32 PM

"The best is yet to come..."

A perfect reflection of Clemson throughout it's sports teams, it's #ALLIN ??

Nov 24, 2019, 1:19 PM

Music to my ears!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2019, 4:13 PM

Sounds like a smart well rounded person. Glad he bonded with Justin Flowe too.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2019, 4:59 PM

Another outstanding young man and equally on the football field!!! I love the great young men we recruit!

Hopefully he plays like Tyler Davis too!

Nov 25, 2019, 12:59 AM

MVP of the freshman class this season.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2019, 6:43 AM

He and Bryan Breese are going to be awesome additions to bookend our defense. I can’t wait to see this whole class play. We are getting several guys that should be like Tyler Davis, coming in to play and start at a position. It should be fun watching them grow into our defense an offense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Nov 25, 2019, 10:14 AM

You're so right Humble, with Murphy, Henry, and Breese on the D at the same time is a BV dream come true, and I can't imagine how will a OC plan against the type of D talent we have and coming in. All those guys won't get any serious competition until we get into championship season. This coaching staff isn't through winning NCG's just yet!!!

Add Justin Flowe along with that group on the back end, and we have a back field wrecking machine like never seen in college FB!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic