Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Family Affair: Clemson vs. Gamecocks will be special for Tiger hurler
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,456

TNET: Family Affair: Clemson vs. Gamecocks will be special for Tiger hurler

Feb 28, 2020, 12:01 PM

Family Affair: Clemson vs. Gamecocks will be special for Tiger hurler

The Clemson and South Carolina rivalry evokes all kinds of emotions across the state. Co-workers talk trash, families pull for different teams, and sometimes husbands and wives wear different shirts when it’s time the two schools to clash. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Family Affair: Clemson vs. Gamecocks will be special for Tiger hurler

Feb 28, 2020, 12:23 PM

Honestly folks, it sounds to me like mom is due for a reality check bc I know in my heart how much I love Clemson, but my kids come first over all things!!! If I had a son that played sports, and he chose the Coots over my beloved Tigers I would absolutely hate it. But when I went to watch him play, I would be wearing the gear that was representative of the team that my son played for. Blood of a child is thicker and stronger than any gear representing any team. And if he beat my Tigers, I would tell him that only bc of him, and when he graduated that it would end, but I'm going to back my kid when it's something that is helping him, regardless of who or what it is!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2020, 12:34 PM

my cousin's oldest child got offered a full ride to Clemson academically (HS Valedictorian) and they told her she could not go, so she stayed home and went to USC-Aiken, still a full ride but when she graduated it took her months to find a job, all because they are USC fans, neither even attended the school my cousin is actually more UGA she grew up in Ga, her husband is a coot. I can't imagine, when my nephew was offered scholarships to college, (TAMU, Citadel, ) he could have probably had one at Clemson, but he went to The Citadel, when we went to the Citadel v Clemson fb games (he was in Reg Band at El Cid), we wore Citadel T shirts, and sat in the visitors section,

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2020, 12:53 PM

If neither had ever gone to usuc, and they stopped their child from attending Clemson with an offered scholarship bc they were just sports fans of usuc. That only means that your cousin is one ignorant MF, and the child should have taken them to the family court. She would have won her case, and the parents would have been forced to support her through the entire time she was at Clemson getting a great education at a highly rated academic institution/university!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His Mom needs to look at the Bigger Picture Here!

Feb 28, 2020, 1:04 PM

Like he stated: He is getting tuition aid!

Hope he's The BEST EVER!!!

Feb 28, 2020, 1:49 PM

Feb 28, 2020, 3:05 PM

This kid is a baller. Hope he has a great weekend and great career. Give Mom time, hopefully she will convert. Glad he chose Clemson.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 29, 2020, 9:46 AM

What great motivation for him to get to Omaha! Hope his mom has to wear orange for a long stretch out there!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,456
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic