»
Topic: TNET: Elite California RB names a leader, says Tigers have the best fans in the country
Replies: 20   Last Post: Apr 12, 2019 3:20 PM by: OneJedi
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 20  

TNET: Elite California RB names a leader, says Tigers have the best fans in the country

[6]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 7:01 AM

Elite California RB names a leader, says Tigers have the best fans in the country

Clemson leads for one of California’s top playmakers. Four-star 2020 running back Daniyel Ngata received a Clemson offer a month ago. Ngata made a trip to campus for last weekend’s spring game to not only take another look at the Tigers but to see his brother, Clemson wide receiver Joseph Ngata, play his first game in Death Valley. Full Story »

We’ll be here waiting for you . . .

[3]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 7:22 AM

You have no idea how loud the Valley will get . . . But you’ll be pleasantly amazed!!!

Come join the family and make us yours!!!

2019 white level member

Go TIGERS!!!

[3]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 7:22 AM

null

2019 white level member

Ngata would be an awesome addition

[4]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 7:31 AM

I don't think there is a more elusive RB in the 2020 class. And he's got the best hands I've seen on a RB in a long time. There's not a LB in the country that can cover him out of the backfield. He would be at the top of my RB wish list.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: TNET: Elite California RB names a leader, says Tigers have the best fans in the country***

[1]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 7:38 AM

military_donation.jpg

It's easy to be the best fans when you have won last 2

[4]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 8:02 AM

out of 3 championships :)

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: It's easy to be the best fans when you have won last 2

[1]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 11:41 PM

We were the best fans well before our last two Championships. There is not a fan base that comes close to Clemson

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: After watching the film and interviews with Joe....

[4]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 8:03 AM

it's obvious that is a strong family background these fellas come from.

My feeling is he and Joe are not only 5-star players, but 10-star gentlemen. Saying we're taking 2 backs sounds like he and Bowman are likely the main targets right now.

What a great time to be a Tiger!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

ALL IN on this guy!!!***

[2]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 8:42 AM

Re: TNET: Elite California RB names a leader, says Tigers have the best fans in the country

[3]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 8:42 AM

:)

I'm sure he enjoyed seeing his brother lead the team in

[3]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 9:02 AM

receiving yards. He knows that freshman have a chance to not only play but to impact the team.

Re: TNET: Elite California RB names a leader, says Tigers have the best fans in the country

[2]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 10:39 AM

What a super opportunity for Daniyel - not only to play on the Tigers team - but to also play with his brother!! Come on to Clemson - Daniyel. !!

2019 purple level member

[3]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 8:29 PM

Make it easy on your mom and dad.....play with your brother and they can watch you ball out together. Go Tigers

[3]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 10:44 AM

If it walks like a Tiger, Talks like a Tiger and plays like a Tiger I’m sure it’s a Clemson Tiger forever like his brother. Just a few weeks from being in the Tiger family forever with his stripes, but in actuality he’s already a Tiger! Thank you Jesus!

2019 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!
We’ll make it 4 fingers and two thumbs over the U of s_c.???????
This team is ready to grow, get better & peak the 1st week of January 2020!!
We will win our 4th National Championship at 15-0 making it 3 Championships over the last 4 years!

And he would be correct.

[2]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 11:01 AM

Which means he needs to sign up.

man, we good

[1]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 1:26 PM

at landing brothers. ford got the mcswains, butlers, perrys. who else?

Re: man, we good

[1]
Posted: Apr 11, 2019 2:03 PM

Them Herbstreit kids..

-db

[1]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 4:32 PM

So we do have room for both he and Bowman, correct?

Update to myself....yes we do. We MUST get two RB's this cycle. For a minute I thought Dukes was 2020 but he is 2019, so the numbers work well for two RB's for the class of 2020.

Message was edited by: 92citadelgrad®

2019 white level member

+1 for talking to yourself . . .

[2]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 9:10 PM

In public!!!

H3LL, we all do it!!!

2019 white level member

[1]
Posted: Apr 10, 2019 9:59 PM

This young man is the elite of the elite!!! Lord willing, he should be rated in the top 5 overall---he's that good!!!
Love love love to have him in the family!!!!

If he’s like his bother....

Posted: Apr 12, 2019 3:20 PM

Look out! Man! Joe is a B E A S T!

Replies: 20  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Three seats in Section O, Row E at mid-field in the North Stands. Right behind the visiting team. $1...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2756 people have read this post