Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ESPN analyst says Trevor Lawrence is "in a class of his own"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: ESPN analyst says Trevor Lawrence is "in a class of his own"

Jun 21, 2020, 9:01 AM

ESPN analyst says Trevor Lawrence is "in a class of his own"

We know that Trevor Lawrence is the best quarterback in the ACC, followed by Sam Howell of North Carolina, and we know that Lawrence is likely the best quarterback in the country. What we don’t know is how much a talented group of young signal-callers will impact the position in the league and across the country in 2020. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: ESPN analyst says Trevor Lawrence is "in a class of his own"

Jun 21, 2020, 4:06 PM

Trevor is the best QB and his backup might be in the top 4 also. We have been so blessed at QB because we have another Hunter an a Bubba coming too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 21, 2020, 4:22 PM

After his comments about admitting systematic racism and attempting to repent, I would imagine he will be a poster boy for ESPN this year and may get Maria Taylor-Bryant to sponsor his Heisman campaign him this year

Jun 22, 2020, 12:50 PM

I swear guys like you are the lowest life form

Jun 21, 2020, 4:44 PM

I talk to a lot of people and a lot of times college football comes up. I don't live anywhere near Clemson and about anyone that's just a fan of football in general will make a comment about Trevor Lawrence and how they enjoy watching him play.
I'm telling you again that he's the best HS QB recruit I have seen in over 45 years of following recruiting very closely. Sure, I'm a nerd about it, but I've seen about everybody over the years and TL impressed me more than anyone else.
The only criticism you will see of the guy is from SEC dorks who are clearly jealous morons. I'm not even sure sometimes if all Clemson fans really know what they have in TL. If he's not the top guy taken in the next NFL Draft it's going to be like the Michael Jordan thing where 2 teams were very sorry for a long time.
People are watching Clemson these days to see TL and then they discover Dabo and the rest of the story and they are liking Clemson. I'm talking random fans, not SEC homers or Ohio State fans and those people. I'm talking about people that just want to watch good football.

Jun 21, 2020, 9:53 PM

Tajh, DW4, TL, DJ and the rest that we have or had before transfering, all have been great QBs along with our backups have been as good or better than most college FB QBs, and this is why everybody that believe/believes the SEC is the greatest college FB conference ever, their hate for Dabo and Clemson FB is based solely on our recruiting and all the best in the country players that has chose little ole Clemson, and that is the reason their fan bases believe or accuse our coaches of paying amd stealing players through dirty recruiting. If were still a 8-4, 9-3 team, we wouldn't hear a word about hating Dabo or us paying or stealing players. Their jealousy drives their hate for Clemson FB success!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic