»
Topic: TNET: Dabo Swinney's Top-10 wins: Clemson wallops Virginia Tech to win ACC Championship
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 8, 2019 9:39 PM by: haynous®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

TNET: Dabo Swinney's Top-10 wins: Clemson wallops Virginia Tech to win ACC Championship

[1]
Posted: Jul 8, 2019 8:01 AM

Dabo Swinney's Top-10 wins: Clemson wallops Virginia Tech to win ACC Championship

We’re down to four. Clemson defeated Virginia Tech 38-10 in the ACC Championship Game in 2011, the Tigers' first conference title since the 1991 season. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Dabo Swinney's Top-10 wins: Clemson wallops Virginia Tech to win ACC Championship

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 8:56 AM

That game broke Heather Dinnich's heart as her tall QB (Logan Thomas) was defeated, and destroyed her theory of tall QB's.

Re: TNET: Dabo Swinney's Top-10 wins: Clemson wallops Virginia Tech to win ACC Championship

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 9:30 AM

I was there. I felt at the time, and still feel this was the best the Tigers ever looked coming out in the 2nd half. That 10 minutes in the 3rd quarter was great!

TB’s TD to Allen in the first VT game in 2011

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 12:23 PM

Still gives me chills. What an athletic play.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 5:46 PM

No way that game is #4. #9 or #10 at best.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

This may be hard for the millennial crowd to believe

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 9:39 PM

But this was the first game I was able to watch on youtube. I was living in Germany at the time and could only read about the games afterward. It was only 8 years ago -- but so much has changed as far as availability of quality footage. Almost every game is available now a day or two after. Also, there are now streaming services ... but back then ... nothing.

So when I found this game on YouTube in HD, I watched it over and over and over. It was amazing!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Sec UQ Row Z (top row in the lower deck with good seat backs and well under the overhang) Seats 30 &...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
759 people have read this post