»
Topic: TNET: Clemson vs. Wofford Prediction: Can Wofford hang tough against the TIgers?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 1, 2019 9:35 PM by: bleedsorange81®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

TNET: Clemson vs. Wofford Prediction: Can Wofford hang tough against the TIgers?

[1]
Posted: Nov 1, 2019 1:08 PM

Clemson vs. Wofford Prediction: Can Wofford hang tough against the TIgers?

Clemson is 8-0 and in line to earn another berth in the College Football Playoff. Wofford enters the game with a 5-2 record and is looking for a return to the FCS Playoffs after reaching the second-round last season with a 9-4 overall record and a 6-2 mark as Southern Conference Champions. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Clemson vs. Wofford Prediction: Can Wofford hang tough against the TIgers?

[2]
Posted: Nov 1, 2019 2:10 PM

:)

Re: TNET: Clemson vs. Wofford Prediction: Can Wofford hang tough against the TIgers?

Posted: Nov 1, 2019 2:31 PM

Jeez just reading that line about the last home loss to Pitt made me ill again...Thankfully I don't see us having those problems tomorrow...

2020 white level member

[2]
Posted: Nov 1, 2019 3:06 PM

Relax. Clemson will cover the spread in this one. 56-0.

Posted: Nov 1, 2019 3:11 PM

Oh no doubt but just remembering that feeling like I had just been sucker punched in the gut when they made that FG made me feel that queasy feeling again. I guess similar to Pavlov's dogs lol. The 2016 Natty though completely made me stop getting worked up about our games.

2020 white level member

I thought Travis Zachery had 52 TD's - ???***

Posted: Nov 1, 2019 2:55 PM

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Nov 1, 2019 5:15 PM

Agree with all the breakdown except special teams. Just don’t see how we get the advantage there against anyone. I love the big leg on potter but I sure don’t want to depend on him to win a game for us. Way too unpredictable. I’m hopeful that he can turn it around but just too many misses to feel good when he trots out on the field. Luckily we should not need to worry about it until maybe the final 2 games.

Posted: Nov 1, 2019 5:32 PM

I've got Wofford winning big in this one, 52-17. Those Terriers are just too good.

Seriously? Why even bother with this article? Clemson shouldn't be playing teams like this. The only good thing about this game is even more playing time for back-ups.

Posted: Nov 1, 2019 7:51 PM

Exactamundo!

Tigers cover

[2]
Posted: Nov 1, 2019 9:35 PM

119-3 and then our tigers fall out of the ap top 25.

2020 white level member

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two for sale lower south sec:H row:II seats 13,15(about 18 yard line) about 10 steps below the porta...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1273 people have read this post