»
Topic: TNET: Clemson legend Levon Kirkland writes a special letter to the NFL Draft
Replies: 6   Last Post: May 3, 2019 10:43 AM by: djones73
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

TNET: Clemson legend Levon Kirkland writes a special letter to the NFL Draft

[6]
Posted: May 2, 2019 2:56 PM

Clemson legend Levon Kirkland writes a special letter to the NFL Draft

Clemson legend Levon Kirkland is making his mark off the field these days, and a recent letter he wrote has gone viral. Kirkland, thinking about the days before he was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers, put his feelings into words. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Clemson legend Levon Kirkland writes a special letter to the NFL Draft

[1]
Posted: May 2, 2019 3:19 PM

Great letter of gratitude from one of our all time greats!

Re: TNET: Clemson legend Levon Kirkland writes a special letter to the NFL Draft

[3]
Posted: May 2, 2019 3:24 PM

WOW. An awesome letter. It's near impossible for the average human being to get into the mind of a NFL draftee. Levon just won another game showIng humanity from a vet who is trying to reach out to youngsters. A game winning TD IMO from an NFL retiree and football hero. Well done Tiger.

military_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: May 2, 2019 3:32 PM

I had to use your expression, WOW! I enjoyed reading that! He's another great that played while I was there, he was a beast! One of my favorites in the NFL as those days I pulled for the Steelers but now I don't have a team, I have an NFL group, the Tigers!

Levon had two wonderful parents that gave him

[1]
Posted: May 2, 2019 3:27 PM

a firm foundation for his life and Clemson helped him to hone and reinforce what he learned in Lamar SC... how to be a tremendously gifted player and an even better man, a Clemson Man!!

Congrats on all of your successes Big Kirk!!

#AllIn
#GoTigers

2020 white level member

[1]
Posted: May 2, 2019 5:25 PM

Fantastic job by Levon. It is just further proof that Clemson players are indeed different!

Posted: May 3, 2019 10:43 AM

Levon Kirkland and Ed McDaniel were one of my all time fave LB combos. Both from small SC towns stated for Clemson and on the NFL!

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I am selling 2020 season tickets section UL, North Stands lower deck, row D seats 5 & 7. These are m...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2371 people have read this post