»
Topic: TNET: Clemson QB's Present and Future: Lawrence and Uiagalelei spend time together
Replies: 15   Last Post: May 31, 2019 12:29 AM by: Neal in NC®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 15  

TNET: Clemson QB's Present and Future: Lawrence and Uiagalelei spend time together

[1]
Posted: May 30, 2019 7:01 AM

Clemson QB's Present and Future: Lawrence and Uiagalelei spend time together

The present worked out with the future last week in Los Angeles. The Steve Clarkson Quarterback Retreat was held last weekend and brought together several of the top signal callers from across the country. The purpose of the retreat is to let elite college and high school quarterbacks work out together in a relaxed environment. (Photo courtesy of Kevin Carden) Full Story »

Re: TNET: Clemson QB's Present and Future: Lawrence and Uiagalelei spend time together

Posted: May 30, 2019 7:06 AM

This can't be right ...... I'm sure the media told us that this sort of thing would lead to a QB controversy, Dabo being fired, Clemson falling to 0-12 every year for the next decade, and Saban and his boys reclaiming the National Championship ........ But, but, but, but Desmond Howard and Paul Finebaum told me this.

Finesse

[1]
Posted: May 30, 2019 7:19 AM

Looks like this! ;)

Re: TNET: Clemson QB's Present and Future: Lawrence and Uiagalelei spend time together

Posted: May 30, 2019 8:10 AM

DJU is a really big guy, but TL makes him looks average. Trevor is getting swole.

Posted: May 30, 2019 12:18 PM

I’m wondering if we might see Trevor run the ball more since he’s added a lot of muscle and we are a little deeper at the QB position this year

Posted: May 30, 2019 1:42 PM

Tru dat. Dude's been to the shooting range working on those guns.????

[1]
Posted: May 30, 2019 8:23 AM

:)

It is a great time to be a Tiger.

[4]
Posted: May 30, 2019 8:38 AM

Folks, if you are a Clemson fan please enjoy the moment. We are indeed breathing rarefied Air.

Go Tigers!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: It is a great time to be a Tiger.

Posted: May 30, 2019 12:24 PM

+1

Posted: May 30, 2019 12:25 PM

TL is no longer a stick figure.

Posted: May 30, 2019 2:40 PM

I wonder who had the longest throw and how far it was. 72yds is pretty good. I remember watching the NFL All Star QB challenge many years ago and Randall Cunningham won the long throw which was just over 70yds, 72 is what stuck in my mind. I remember no other QB hit 70yds.

lamar jackson...100 yards***

Posted: May 31, 2019 12:29 AM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: May 30, 2019 10:31 PM

The Slim Reaper is now the Grim Reaper.....cant wait. Spot the Rock.
Go Tigers

Did they play Call of Duty?***

Posted: May 30, 2019 5:58 PM

3:57

Posted: May 30, 2019 10:25 PM

Aaron McClaughlin breaks wind while throwing. It is very audible. I know... immature. Still funny.

military_donation.jpg

Rattler has to be one of the best last names I’ve ever heard***

Posted: May 31, 2019 12:24 AM

2019 orange level member

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Replies: 15  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1566 people have read this post