»
Topic: TNET: Big-time California receiver has Tigers in top two after Swinney offer
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jun 17, 2019 4:29 PM by: SOLOS®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

TNET: Big-time California receiver has Tigers in top two after Swinney offer

[2]
Posted: Jun 14, 2019 7:01 AM

Big-time California receiver has Tigers in top two after Swinney offer

The National Championship Game for the 2022 season will be played on Monday, January 9 of 2023 in Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park in California, and Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney thinks that game could be quite a homecoming for 4-star receiver Beaux Collins. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Big-time California receiver has Tigers in top two after Swinney offer

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 9:28 AM

:)

Re: TNET: Big-time California receiver has Tigers in top two after Swinney offer

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 10:27 AM

Oh yeah.

Ohio State???

[2]
Posted: Jun 14, 2019 12:29 PM

I'm not sure why OSU draws as many quality recruits as they do. Nothing in the midwest is exciting. Just like Fleming, why go to OSU, when you could go south, to a beautiful campus on edge of mountains beside a gorgeous lake and its way better weather on average. Now i have to admit that i have never stepped foot on OSU campus, but ive spent a lot of time in Ohio and it sucked.

If i was a highly regarded WR, ased on the above plus the recent success of not only Championships but the number of WRs we put in NFL recently, how could you even compare an opportunity at Clemson vs other schools.

Bam!***

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 12:06 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Not that Oregon had any chance to flip DJ...

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 1:06 PM

but this offer just nuclearized any doubt whatsoever... I hope he picks the good guys and keeps the pipleline to Cali open and flowing!!

2019 white level member

Paint him Purple and Orange Boys . . .

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 1:54 PM

and put a Paw on his helmet!!!

Looks like a Tiger to me!!!!!!!

2019 white level member

The guy has offers from Bama, LSU, ND, Ohio State...

[3]
Posted: Jun 14, 2019 2:06 PM

Texas, Michigan, FL and Southern Cal....

But he says "...To me, the Clemson offer is a kind of validation that I am one of the top recruits in the nation..."

just wow.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"Validation"... Perfect!***

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 4:29 PM

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: CU vs. Charlotte - Family Weekend - on Saturday, 9/21 - 4 tickets ($150 for each ticket). Four GREAT...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1542 people have read this post